AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2017
Okay, so I'm new to this forum but I've been camming on Chaturbate since 2015, almost 2 years already. Everything has been smooth sailing and I've always used Payoneer as my payment method. I would always get my payments from them a few days after the payouts, right when they send me an email saying I got a payment.

So fast forward to 2017 I took a month's break then I get back and get to the news that Payoneer is now Firstchoice Pay, so I'm like "ok, sure. It's probably the same." So I did shows, then cashed out my earnings, waited a few days, since that's how it was with Payoneer, then I finally got the email from noreply@firstchoicepay.com saying that I received a payment from zmedianow. So obviously that was my earnings from chaturbate. But then I go to my Firstchoice Pay account and my balance is the same. Didn't get any payments, nothing on my payment history. Usually on payoneer, when I get the email, I see the money on my account right away. But I decided to wait for another day for my payments to go through. The next day, I check and still nothing there. So I emailed their customer support about it, still no reply until now, and I tried their live chat support, waiting more than an hour to get to the queue only to be told that there was no available agent at this time. So I tried their live chat again, and waited another hour and still no agent. Tried one last time, still nothing. So I just wasted 3 hours of my life for their useless live chat support.

I've contacted Payoneer's old customer support emails but apparently they don't work anymore and you just get an automatic email to go to their website's customer support, which is Firstchoice Pay's useless email and live chat support.

Anyone else, had this situation?

I made this post detailed as possible for Dan from Firstchoice to see. Yes, I literally joined this forum to contact you, Dan Epstein from Firstchoice. Hopefully you see this and actually fix this issue cause your customer support isn't helping one bit.

a1.png

OMG!! yes customer service is so bad!!!!! i tried me too but after 70 min waiting online..anyone answer me :(

Mmmh..Since there is firstchoicepay, I have been paid just 2 times but everything works.
Now, at 15 of this month, Ill cashout for the 3 time and I hope eveything will go well. Illet you know.. hope you can solve your problem.

Was Payoneer customer service any better? I remember leaving them years ago for related reasons.

Reactions: BiancaBaker
I made this post detailed as possible for Dan from Firstchoice to see. Yes, I literally joined this forum to contact you, Dan Epstein from Firstchoice.
Probably should tag him so he sees the thread... @Dan Epstein

Reactions: Gen
@Dan Epstein is his username here. But I'm not sure how often he logs in.

Sorry you're having trouble, do you have to select how to load it like with Payoneer? My First Choice payments so far have loaded automatically and were on time, I think.

Right here, fill me in please.
Looks like they put a lot of detail in the first post, if you need to privately message, you'll need to start a conversation with them since they're new they can't initiate one.

Okay, so I'm new to this forum but I've been camming on Chaturbate since 2015, almost 2 years already. Everything has been smooth sailing and I've always used Payoneer as my payment method. I would always get my payments from them a few days after the payouts, right when they send me an email saying I got a payment.

So fast forward to 2017 I took a month's break then I get back and get to the news that Payoneer is now Firstchoice Pay, so I'm like "ok, sure. It's probably the same." So I did shows, then cashed out my earnings, waited a few days, since that's how it was with Payoneer, then I finally got the email from noreply@firstchoicepay.com saying that I received a payment from zmedianow. So obviously that was my earnings from chaturbate. But then I go to my Firstchoice Pay account and my balance is the same. Didn't get any payments, nothing on my payment history. Usually on payoneer, when I get the email, I see the money on my account right away. But I decided to wait for another day for my payments to go through. The next day, I check and still nothing there. So I emailed their customer support about it, still no reply until now, and I tried their live chat support, waiting more than an hour to get to the queue only to be told that there was no available agent at this time. So I tried their live chat again, and waited another hour and still no agent. Tried one last time, still nothing. So I just wasted 3 hours of my life for their useless live chat support.

I've contacted Payoneer's old customer support emails but apparently they don't work anymore and you just get an automatic email to go to their website's customer support, which is Firstchoice Pay's useless email and live chat support.

Anyone else, had this situation?

I made this post detailed as possible for Dan from Firstchoice to see. Yes, I literally joined this forum to contact you, Dan Epstein from Firstchoice. Hopefully you see this and actually fix this issue cause your customer support isn't helping one bit.

View attachment 69661
Hi, feel free to ping me at: danep@firstchoicepay.com

Hello , im model on myfreecams, i cant submit my payment changes for First choice/payoneer, i got a mail for confirmation as founding source myfreecams . but on site saying need approval again from you guys amd after submit again payment. said takes 24h-48h but passed more than 1 week , i mailed them and said to contact first choice to see whats with the deelay but i dont get any answer back from first choice suport no matter how many mails i send at customer support

Status
Not open for further replies.