AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Five years invested into account. Banned and no reply

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2021
Hey guys. My names mike and my account on cb the last five years was aceshadowz. Recently my account was banned. They never sent me a reason and every other time I was banned, I would simply write support an email and they would unban my account. This time they haven’t responded in over a week. Cb was really the only social interaction I had and i don’t even know what I did wrong. If anyone has any info that could help me get my account back it would be greatly appreciated. My email is aceshadowZ@yahoo.com. Thanks

every other time I was banned, I would simply write support an email and they would unban my account.
Curious, why did you get banned so many other times?

Is it possible they just got tired of you breaking rules?

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0

Is a possibility. I never read the terms of service I kind of learned the rules as time went on. I didn’t think I ever did anything too crazy. Every other time they just unbanned me like it was no big deal. I broadcast everyday and haven’t got a warning or ban in long time tho. Looks like this might be the end of my cam modeling career though...

Upvote 0
They rarely explain well what rule has been broken or if 'level one' only react fast on fake reports, so it's not very surprising to see repetitive bans :/

Upvote 0

Ithought my email address may have been blocked so I wrote them from two emails bu still nothing. I reached out to a nice woman I briefly met at 2019 AVN convention that helped me and my fiancé at the time our trade passes. I see allot of people here are permantly banned due to serious violation of rules. I don’t believe I did anything too serious(no underage or unverified broadcasters/ no bathroom stuff). I’m praying it’s just a suspension because CB and that account were a huge part of my life. It’s been almost a week and I realized that most of the people I talked to and most of my friends were on cb. My room was also a gathering place where users met other users through me and became friends. I have two videos on YouTube for contest entered explaining why I love cb and the community that have over 1k views and my cb freestyle mixtape (YouTube channel -Michael Aftias). I hope it isn’t over 🙁

Upvote 0
They rarely explain well what rule has been broken or if 'level one' only react fast on fake reports, so it's not very surprising to see repetitive bans :/
Honestly I think

@punker barbie can you please help out Mike aka Aceshadowz with this. I can verify he's a legit awesome guy and I can't imagine him doing anything serious enough for a ban like this. Also customer service isn't even responding to him. I know you are pretty helpful on here so I hope you can assist Mike. Thank you.

Reactions: Pureangel
Upvote 0
Honestly I think

@punker barbie can you please help out Mike aka Aceshadowz with this. I can verify he's a legit awesome guy and I can't imagine him doing anything serious enough for a ban like this. Also customer service isn't even responding to him. I know you are pretty helpful on here so I hope you can assist Mike. Thank you.
I will never understand why no response from support. I get they have a lot to answer. But when it goes past a week like in my case and your friends, you have to wonder? I wake up again today, to also see my account remains locked with tokens, and no response from support. Good luck.🍀

Reactions: Aceshadowzz
Upvote 0
aceshadowz just watched your video from 2017 on youtube about why you love the chaturbate community. It really touched my heart ♥️. You worked hard to build a community on CB , that took effort and time. I sincerely hope you get that back.

Reactions: Aceshadowzz
Upvote 0
I hate to be "that guy" to say this but, if you were banned multiple (many) times over those years and it's because you never read the ToS/Rules and you "learned as you went along", I would personally say the ban/s are your own fault. In those 5 years, you should have at some point realised "Oh maybe I should take the time to read the ToS"... I mean, 5 years is a long time to not read them. You can't presume to know everything - and then blame CB for them banning you for AGREEING to the terms.

How do you know you didn't finally do something that is very prohibited and a zero-tolerance against if you don't know the ToS?
I think this is one situation where I can hand up say it's your own fault (I mean, come on, 5 years and not reading them) and for once not CB.

How many times have they banned you over those years and you STILL didn't think "oh shit, i should read to see exactly what I have done wrong".

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
I hate to be "that guy" to say this but, if you were banned multiple (many) times over those years and it's because you never read the ToS/Rules and you "learned as you went along", I would personally say the ban/s are your own fault. In those 5 years, you should have at some point realised "Oh maybe I should take the time to read the ToS"... I mean, 5 years is a long time to not read them. You can't presume to know everything - and then blame CB for them banning you for AGREEING to the terms.

How do you know you didn't finally do something that is very prohibited and a zero-tolerance against if you don't know the ToS?
I think this is one situation where I can hand up say it's your own fault (I mean, come on, 5 years and not reading them) and for once not CB.

How many times have they banned you over those years and you STILL didn't think "oh shit, i should read to see exactly what I have done wrong".
That’s pretty harsh. He did say above he didn’t do any bathroom stuff (pee, etc,) or underage—-2 major no no’s. So he was aware of some rules. And if someone is going to be banned for life (for serious violation) don’t they usually send an email indicating such...along the lines of ...”you have been permanently banned from the platform, and all other accounts will be banned too”. Doesn’t sound like he’s gotta that? Just silence. There are just so many unwritten rules that no one is aware of until you actually get banned. I mean how many knew you could not be away from your cam for more than 15 minutes or so? I got banned for that a year ago, and I re-read every term and condition just now for broadcasters and members and that is not stated anywhere.

***but yes, I agree that he should have read the rules prior to day 1 of broadcasting****. I read & adhered to them since my first day and still got banned twice. So you just never know.

Upvote 0
Hey guys. My names mike and my account on cb the last five years was aceshadowz. Recently my account was banned. They never sent me a reason and every other time I was banned, I would simply write support an email and they would unban my account. This time they haven’t responded in over a week. Cb was really the only social interaction I had and i don’t even know what I did wrong. If anyone has any info that could help me get my account back it would be greatly appreciated. My email is aceshadowZ@yahoo.com. Thanks
Support has advised that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Happy to hear you got your account back. Sad to report mine is still locked, and still no response from support 😢.

Upvote 0
Is a possibility. I never read the terms of service I kind of learned the rules as time went on. I didn’t think I ever did anything too crazy. Every other time they just unbanned me like it was no big deal. I broadcast everyday and haven’t got a warning or ban in long time tho. Looks like this might be the end of my cam modeling career though...
dude ALWAYS read the ToS for anything you use to make an income off of. i agree with Brett, it's due to your own negligence at this point if you've been on the site for 5 years. there are probably rules in there that you are regularly breaking that you didn't know because "you learned as you went along."

i would go read them right now if you using camming as an income source. be thankful that the site didn't ban you indefinitely for constant rule-breaking even if it was minor infractions.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
dude ALWAYS read the ToS for anything you use to make an income off of. i agree with Brett, it's due to your own negligence at this point if you've been on the site for 5 years. there are probably rules in there that you are regularly breaking that you didn't know because "you learned as you went along."

i would go read them right now if you using camming as an income source. be thankful that the site didn't ban you indefinitely for constant rule-breaking even if it was minor infractions.

He got his account back, in all fairness

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.