AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

flash is blocked!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet_Olivia_

Cam Model
Jul 3, 2017
Twitter Username
@yoursweetolive
MFC Username
Sweet_Olivia_
Streamate Username
sweet_Olivia_
Chrome is suddenly automatically blocking flash from launching for me and I can not unblock it. My settings are set to allow it and when I go to the settings, it says it isnt blocked but it won't launch. Anyone dealt with this before? My internet went out last night and has just been turned on. Too many technical difficulties these past 24 hours!!

Try Mozilla Firefox. Chrome can sometimes suck.

Upvote 0
same for me on chrome. block is the default. after you enable it you have to refresh the page. every single time! its annoying for sure, i havent figured out how to save my preference

Upvote 0
With all the Flash issues that are going on and will continue to get worse (it's on its way out the door completely if you weren't aware), it's a great time to try MFC's beta version of WebRTC - https://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/WebRTC - which is what will replace the regular flash broadcaster when the time comes.

Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 8.37.35 AM.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
same for me on chrome. block is the default. after you enable it you have to refresh the page. every single time! its annoying for sure, i havent figured out how to save my preference

There's no way to save the preference by design - it is one of the last steps in the escalation process that Chrome and Firefox have been for the last two years to get everyone to migrate off of Flash before it is completely removed next year.

Also, jumping to Firefox only helps temporarily - their timeline is slightly behind Chrome's, so it's only a matter of time until they change their setup from having the 'ask first' option to defaulting to block.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.