AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2017
Hi guys,

I'm trying to use MFC's built in software because sometimes when I'm using the web broadcaster, I'm not showing as online (broadcasting in Google Chrome, open MFC in microsoft Edge and it shows me as offline).

I'm unable to use the software because I can't "allow" MFC to access my microphone and camera. The menu freezes.

- I have the latest flash player
- I have the latest MFC software
- I have the latest Windows 10 update
- I've tried using "tab" and "enter" keys to make my selections. no go.
- I've updated my settings for all of my browsers to "allow all websites" to access camera through flash, and even added MFC as an exception.
- I right click and select "global settings" but no window comes up.

I can't be the only person dealing with this. I've found countless tutorials to fix this, but they're all for mac or are like 5 years old and don't work. Any ideas?

• Hugs
Reactions: Puffin
I'm trying to use MFC's built in software because sometimes when I'm using the web broadcaster, I'm not showing as online (broadcasting in Google Chrome, open MFC in microsoft Edge and it shows me as offline).

Might seem like a silly thing to suggest but have you blocked your own state?

If you did then you wouldn't show up to yourself when you watch on another browser unless you're also connected via a VPN from showing as another location

Reactions: Guy
Hi guys,

I'm unable to use the software because I can't "allow" MFC to access my microphone and camera. The menu freezes.

- I've updated my settings for all of my browsers to "allow all websites" to access camera through flash, and even added MFC as an exception.

I can't be the only person dealing with this. I've found countless tutorials to fix this, but they're all for mac or are like 5 years old and don't work. Any ideas?
By chance were you using a private Chrome browser? (Incognito) If so, don't.

I also used to have an issue like this a long while back when Chrome's built-in flash player was set to default. (I think it was called pepperflash or somesuch). Turning that off helped, I think. (I say "I think" because it was a long time ago and I can't recall specific details.)

Hi guys,

I have no experience with MFC broadcasting, but on CB an issue like this would be resolved by - in Google Chrome - going to the broadcast page, then clicking on the lock symbol at the top left corner of the URL line. That brings up a secret dialog with permission settings specific to that site. Find the submenu option for Flash and set it to "Always allow on this site". Do not use the default value of Ask.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: Puffin
Status
Not open for further replies.