AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Flirt4Free - Do they have another site too?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I can't seem to find this and have looked on their site plus google. Maybe there is a directory or website that can tell me but I am unsure where, so if anyone can point me to that, and for possible other/future ones, I'd appreciate it.

A model cams on multiple sites, she said she has signed up for Flirt4Free and asked if I could join her on there. I said okay. I had never been there before.
I registered, verified my bank account and then a day later my account was locked and support said I have an account with them already. I have asked them 3 or 4 times what is the name, or when did I join (to give me SOME info) because I am absolutely 100% confident I never have even been on their site before, let alone registered and verified a bank card (and the card I used was one I have never used on adult sites before).

So, my only other thought is that they have another website and you're not allowed to be registered and verified on both?
F4F reminds me of LiveJasmin (virtual gifts, 30% payout and a few other little bits), so is that possibly theirs? But then it seems weird that I can't have an account on both - two different ones, owned by the same company/brand.. So I doubt that is the reason. But then stranger things have happened.

They won't tell me anything at all.
So I was wondering if anyone here knows if they F4F have other websites, or if you can direct me to some business page/website/directory that gives info?

Flirt4free has purchased a couple other sites in the past that were going out of business - those that I know of are kinklive.com, naked.com / camster.com

It does seem strange they won't give you the information you need to recover your old account.

Status
Not open for further replies.