AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Floating Countdown timer icon.

• Thread starter Deleted member 55682
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55682

Hello... i created this thread couse on this forum here is only static floating icons, but i am interested and honestly wondering is there floating icons who counts down days:hours:minutes:seconds does not matter i am online or offline?

I have been looking for countdown timers but everything uses JavaScript with HTML, and JS isn't accepted to be used on Chaturbate.
However, I am confident I have done something similar to this (and a "chat" image) years ago using PHP, where it tricks the PHP script into thinking it's an image (.gif), but sadly because Chaturbate puts images through their own URL (highwebmedia or whatever it is), it breaks this.

So I personally can't think of a way to do it but maybe someone else can think of a solution, other than directing to a third party website.

Edit:
This is one I found for how I meant using the PHP tricking, it's not the one I have used in the past but it does the same job. I haven't personally tested it but you could try if you'd like but I am very sure it won't work due to them parsing your images through their own server:

Here is an example of what I referred to which I HAVE tried, regarding the "chat image/gif" on CB using PHP:

Click the image, it will let you type something.
I thought it would be a nice way for people to leave you comments but CB breaks it, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Reactions: InannahQoH
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.