AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Focusing On MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2022
So I’ve made most of my money Splitting. Working 3 sites at a time. Recently I cut it down to my 2 top earning sites and I’ve been considering solely focusing on MFC. But I’m renting a house now, I’m also a single mother and childcare is expensive. I really want a home site and the largest single tips I’ve ever seen for myself was on MFC. (Also the largest single tip I’ve ever received for myself was on MFC🫣) The tips I watched models receive (watching as a guest) were so big my eyes watered with the model.. & I love how it seems on MFC you can just be yourself. I want a community & just one site I can thrive on. The top models I see are not split cammers. And I desire to be a top model of a site. I’m just scared about not making as much money & starting to struggle with all the bills I have only working on one site. But I also really believe spreading my focus I am cutting myself short. Yesterday I sat with MFC alone and chatted. We had good conversation but I only made 105tkns in 3 hours😅 Made me wish I had a second site open. & now this morning I’ve been procrastinating getting online. Why is it like this lol when just Monday I received my highest single tip ever and I was just on top of the world🥹🥴

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.