AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Follower is on but i cant find them...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2020
A friend of mine and I are trying to chat on CB and it says I have 3 followed but only 2 cams show up. Can't find him in my online either. And I can't find him by typing him in. It was doing this WHILE I was in his cam and we lost each other then this started... any help?

- you don't need to follow each other to chat with eachother.
- you can be online and though hide your status for public (public site page and also followed cams lists)
this setting tuned to 'no' will hide your cam when online in followers and public site as well :
1602744810361.png
- When he is hidden like this, you can still enter his room using a direct link like ie: chaturbate.com\His_name

Upvote 0
Usually, this happens if the room has a password on it. It will be "in-between" the online and offline bits. It will show as 1/3 but you will not see them online in the thumbnails part of your follow tab, etc
Did they have a password on their room?

Reactions: anya__afterglow
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.