AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Follower Notifications Broken

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2016
As of last night the email notifications sent by models are not being sent for anywhere up to 10 hours after a model has finished her show.

I've emailed support twice & only received emails back from the bot.

I mod for models who rely on this email to bring in visitors to their room for their shows. Last night was a complete disaster for one of them when none of her regular visitors showed up & those that did confirmed they'd received no email, & only knew the show was happening from Twitter.

The Status link says there are no issues as well.

This needs fixing ASAP

Finally someone actually reads what I wrote

We are sorry for the incorrect response and the inconvenience that this is causing you.

Your email has been forwarded to our corresponding department for review, and you will receive an update soon.

We thank you in advance for your patience.

So if you're a model & wondering why your room has been slow recently, you might be having this issue as well.

Upvote 0
OK, I get the most inept reply from support

Sorry for the inconvenience we have found the problem please go to your profile under the “setting&privacy” tab.

Please check the box marked “Send me a browser notification when someone I follow comes online:”

My original email stated it's the emails not being sent. No wonder everyone is complaining about support right now.

Upvote 0
I finally got someone who actually read the text of my email to respond.

We are sorry for the incorrect response and the inconvenience that this is causing you.

Your email has been forwarded to our corresponding department for review, and you will receive an update soon.

I still ended up having to email again to get an update though.

Finally I got a response to say the issue had been fixed.

Apologies for the delayed reply, this has been resolved today.

Shirley, you really need to get a handle on what's happened to support. The last 12 months emails are ignored, or replies have nothing to do with the questions being asked. I get so many models coming to me complaining they get nowhere with support & asking if I can help atm.

Please get rid of that email bot as well. Support are using it as a way of not having to respond quickly, if at all.

Upvote 0
I finally got someone who actually read the text of my email to respond.

I still ended up having to email again to get an update though.

Finally I got a response to say the issue had been fixed.

Apologies for the delayed reply, this has been resolved today.

Shirley, you really need to get a handle on what's happened to support. The last 12 months emails are ignored, or replies have nothing to do with the questions being asked. I get so many models coming to me complaining they get nowhere with support & asking if I can help atm.

Please get rid of that email bot as well. Support are using it as a way of not having to respond quickly, if at all.

Every company I have ever had to contact through email has a standard auto-reply bot. Its main purpose is simple: to let you know they have received the email.
It's better to get that email so then YOU have proof that you send them an email and they DID receive it, as you got the bot confirmation, so it's not a good idea for them to get rid of it in my opinion.
I honestly just think CB need more employees working for them as I think they get overwhelmed constantly.

Reactions: Osyrus
Upvote 0
The ONLY company I've ever contacted via email that has a bot replying to my emails is Chaturbate. This never used to be the situation when support was highly regarded. It's an excuse for low level staffing & not one person I know is in favour of it. In fact, every model & user I've spoken to hates the auto-reply bot and wishes it was gone. I base response times from support on when a real person replies & those are completely unacceptable, especially if you're reporting abuse, or worse.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.