AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Followers on camsites?What is your verdict

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2020
Hi i have done a couple of cam shows and also with another camgirl.Heres my Question. Having seen lately that on some site's the amount of follower's on some models have increased almost dramtically to the point of almost 1,000 within a couple of 3 weeks.On average almost 40 a day.After observing 1 cam person over a whole shift only have about a max of 20 people,mostly 75% being new followers.
I witnessed some just say hi and the person got message deleted and blocked. Is this just a way to increase popularity of the cam host so it looks good for them or even should this be allowed??
I have a few followers but never blocked any but when checked the accounts and they have been banned or account deleted but still shows as a follower.For mine if i had example 4,000 but only 3,000 are active followers should this reflect that the extra 1,000 be automatically deleted from your list and refelect the real amount,because it could be open to abuse that someone could open up several account's follow that person get banned or blocked, then show that that person has a great following and puts them up the rankings of being a popular person.

What do you guy's think??

Hi i have done a couple of cam shows and also with another camgirl.Heres my Question. Having seen lately that on some site's the amount of follower's on some models have increased almost dramtically to the point of almost 1,000 within a couple of 3 weeks.On average almost 40 a day.After observing 1 cam person over a whole shift only have about a max of 20 people,mostly 75% being new followers.
I witnessed some just say hi and the person got message deleted and blocked. Is this just a way to increase popularity of the cam host so it looks good for them or even should this be allowed??
I have a few followers but never blocked any but when checked the accounts and they have been banned or account deleted but still shows as a follower.For mine if i had example 4,000 but only 3,000 are active followers should this reflect that the extra 1,000 be automatically deleted from your list and refelect the real amount,because it could be open to abuse that someone could open up several account's follow that person get banned or blocked, then show that that person has a great following and puts them up the rankings of being a popular person.

What do you guy's think??

Deleted/inactive accounts, imo should be pruned/deleted from your followers list.
I think it could be easy enough to set some "if" criteria, for example "if user has not logged in for XX months (6? 12?) they should be removed", and obviously accounts that are deactivated and deleted should instantly be removed from your follow list.

Although, I could understand why a lot may not want this to happen, as you could go from 100,000 to 50,000 in one night.. So yes, it can be a confidence and popularity thing. People may be more willing to follow a model if they have more followers

Status
Not open for further replies.