AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Followes?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aim for general engagement/interactions rather than just retweets. You can do this by asking your followers questions, doing polls, saying "drop an emoji if _____" or post a couple of pics in the morning with outfit options asking what you should wear that day. Engage with other people's tweets helps a ton. I advise against RT groups. They're spammy af, any new followers you get will eventually unfollow you once they realize how much you RT other people. I'm gonna follow you now :)

@KristinKervz Thank you so much for the advice, I have never been great with Twitter. Thank you for the follow, it just came through! I really do appreciate the help and it will be used and listened to. I promise!

No worries. I struggle with consistency. I get the most success when I tweet often and make them kind of fun and personal, rather than all advertising. But it's really hard for me to remember to tweet throughout the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.