AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Foot Fetish?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2010
I saw on your profile a very nice shot of your feet. They look well taken care by the way. Yes I do have a foot fetish but not so that I can not get through everyday life without being creepy. But was wondering if any of your private or public shows ever center around them.
Love your shows and really dig your personality, not the typical southern cali girl.
Thanks
Robert

rdgrey said:
I saw on your profile a very nice shot of your feet. They look well taken care by the way. Yes I do have a foot fetish but not so that I can not get through everyday life without being creepy. But was wondering if any of your private or public shows ever center around them.
Love your shows and really dig your personality, not the typical southern cali girl.
Thanks
Robert

I'm actually pretty open-minded to doing private shows for foot fetish people. I can give a mean foot job and if I have just gotten out of the shower, I am not opposed to licking them :). I don't normally do any foot stuff in public as it seems the majority thinks foot fetishes are weird or gross.

Thank you for the post!

Status
Not open for further replies.