AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

For The Alliance!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherry Bomb

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 16, 2016
Chaturbate
chachacherrybomb.com
Twitter Username
@ChaChaCherryB
Chaturbate Username
chachacherrybomb
Due to various life events and broken PCs I had not played World of Warcraft for over a year.

We had a windfall last month so my husband built us new PCs just for Warcraft.

It was very emotional when I first logged on again and saw my long lost friend, my pretty gnome hunter.

I have been playing PS4 games (Red Dead, GTA V, Horizon Zero Dawn) for the last year and they are all excellent.
All great gaming experiences...but *nothing* like WoW.
There is a real emotional connection with my toon...I missed her and I am so happy to be in Azeroth again.
I like Mario, admire Aloy, think Arthur is great, laughed with the GTA trio but I love my WoW toon.

I never got into WoW. But, that's how I am with my EQ characters. Though, have not played for at least a couple of years now.

Reactions: Cherry Bomb
I love WoW too! I've been playing it since it's been released, about 14 or 15 years ago... I've been on and off the game during those years, but never missed a new add-on! My current main character is a human shadow priest, and I'm a big pet collector! So far I have 909 unique pets :happy:

My favourite game of all times ❤❤❤

Do you also play World of Warcraft Classic? They released it a few days ago and it is exactly the same as its first release! No Draenor, no Exodar, no Outland, no Northrend... I forgot how difficult it was at that time haha!!

Reactions: Cherry Bomb
I love WoW too! I've been playing it since it's been released, about 14 or 15 years ago... I've been on and off the game during those years, but never missed a new add-on! My current main character is a human shadow priest, and I'm a big pet collector! So far I have 909 unique pets :happy:

My favourite game of all times ❤❤❤

Do you also play World of Warcraft Classic? They released it a few days ago and it is exactly the same as its first release! No Draenor, no Exodar, no Outland, no Northrend... I forgot how difficult it was at that time haha!!

Awesome!
I never played classic, I only started playing during Legion. My husband has played since the start. We watched the first level 60 race v.s. Method - so glad JokerD did it. 909 pets...I have some catching up to do. I have too much to do already, my todo list is very long :wacky:- I do not have time to start again in classic. :)

Ahh, I had to log in to my EQ account and see if my characters were still there. Yep!

Might have to take some time and play once in a when now.

I started playing EQ about six months after it started. Have all but the last two expansions.

Status
Not open for further replies.