AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

For Those Who Need an Adult-Friendly Web Designer

• Thread starter Deleted member 43650
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 43650

Howdy gang,

A good buddy of mine helped me a TON by designing my wife's femdom website. It's not finished yet (because I haven't gotten around to adding all the writing, so that's on me), but you can check out the basic design HERE

He custom-made all the logos, fonts, photo edits and layout. Note that this was a site he made for me as a favor, for free. He works as a web-designer professionally and could show you finished work samples if you ask.

He often works within Wordpress, so you have full autonomy and control over the site and easy, accessible editing once finished. Anyway, he is trying to make some extra income and asked if I would refer anyone to him. And I absolutely would - he's trustworthy, easy to work with, and very fluent/cognizant of the adult industry.

So if anyone needs a website, and you don't want to spend a ton of money/hire someone you don't know is trustworthy, don't hesitate to PM me and I'll get you guys in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.