AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Forms of ID being accepted for one model but not another

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2019
Hi,

I operate a model studio on Chaturbate with mainly models from Colombia. I have verified each of the models as per the guidelines of "government issued ID" with their Colombian National ID which are called Cedula. For all of the Colombian models, they have been verified using their cedula and all has been fine. But recently, I have had a Venezuelan model and a Costa Rican model who want to work with me on Chaturbate and they have submitted their government-issued cedulas and received a message that the ID isn't valid but that a passport is the only valid document. As not everyone in Latin America has passports, it seems a little unfair. The ID cedulas that were submitted were government-issued double-sided photo-cards so I'm not too sure what the issue is.
I contacted support but I got pretty generic - "ID invalid, use passport" messages.

I'd like to know if this is now just a blanket "national ID cedulas" in Latin America are now not valid forms of ID or is it different for each country? So for example, if I continue to employ new Colombian models, will they still be verified as with my other Colombian models using their cedulas, or has this now changed?
I'm seeking the answer to this question as I want to be as fair as possible to the models that work with me or want to work with me on chaturbate.

I imagine this question might be useful for other people as well.

My username: mitchellleary

Thanks alot for your help in advance. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.