AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Found a room playing a video loop

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eagerbeaver

Banhammered
Jun 30, 2021
Tippers be warned - Do NOT spend your money on this room.
https://chaturbate.com/mysweetalley/

They are playing a video that loops very obviously after about 10 minutes. I watched it loop a couple of times to be sure. It's definitely a loop. As I'm writing this, they are in a private show and they've been in a private show for quite a long time. Which makes me think the person who requested a private show is part of the scam. Because nobody would ever stay in a private show for as long as this person has without noticing the sudden jump when it starts over.

As I was typing this the private show ended and they immediately went offline.

According to cbhours this was their second broadcast.
2021-11-15 Mon - 04 Hours 03 Minutes
2021-10-24 Sun - 02 Hours 21 Minutes

I don't know how long it will take chaturbate to take action so, just be aware that this kinda shit still happens.

They may be doing a loop in public, but when it comes to private show, it may be real and the model may really be there.
Did you try and spy to see if it is still the exact same video, since you watched it loop multiple times i am sure you could recognise if it was a loop in pvt or different

Upvote 0
I looked one of the recording sites found using google search chaturbate mysweetalley, some 32 videos, all with the same generic look dating back to september 2020. The model is wearing the same outfit in all of them...

I think you might be right

Upvote 0
chaturbate is kinda weird sometimes. they can ban you for having a period on cam yet allow this. some women dont get there periods on a normal cycle it can come random mine was kinda like that before i was put on birth control sometimes mind would be anywhere from 18 days till 26 days and would last a 7 or 8 days, doctors told me everything was fine so they just put me on birth control pills and then later on a IUD love it! sorry just venting a little

Upvote 0
i hate being a girl sometimes.... but i wouldn't wanna be a guy because i dont wanna have to worry about getting kicked you know where. haha how do men walk around with that...... i mean some guys are like 10 inches i would think that would be very uncomfortable. haha honestly i think i am the only girl who dont like huge dicks lol. 6 to 8 inches i like anything more no no no. hahaha. each to there own. i mean im only 5 foot so yeah.... haha

Upvote 0
I saw this all over Streamate about 2 years ago, but they made their move and got rid of them all! Kudos for that!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.