AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 28, 2015
Hi guys. I have been an MFC model for about 3 or 4 months now, and am doing well. I just upgraded my net from 1mbps upload to 5, and have noticed that MFC will not use anymore than 1mbps upload at any given time. it also seems to cap itself fps-wise to about 10fps.
I have a good logitech 920 camera, and an overkill pc (high end i7 gaming rig), and, as I mentioned before, a good network connection.
watching the network meter confirms that mfc or chaturbate never go above 1mbps, where as chaturbate does stream at a lot higher framerate (30-40fps at the same settings as mfc)
I have noticed that some models to manage to get a steady 24ish fps on HD and am very keen to get it on my setup.
I have tried various browsers to no avail. fresh installs with no antivirus etc, and still nothing.
if anyone can point me in the right direction I would be insanely greatfull.

Status
Not open for further replies.