AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

freaked out about account being closed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2021
Midwest (America)
Streamate Username
aleandra
I was planning on camming this fall after taking a break this summer. I submitted all my documents as they asked but they shut my account down without an explanation! I’m pissed they would just cut me off without an explanation or a time period to remedy the situation. I e-mailed support. Anyone else have the same issue?

Accounts are 'closed' after 21 days if you haven't logged in. It might take support a few business days, but it's usually simple to have it reopened. It also takes a few days for document verification.

Upvote 0
This was because they are asking everyone to resubmit their verification. I did! But my account still got closed?

I guess I’ll just have to calm down and wait for support to get back to me.

Thanks for your response. Sounds like they can remedy the situation. It might take longer than I want though.

I guess I should check out other platforms in the meantime.

Upvote 0
This was because they are asking everyone to resubmit their verification. I did! But my account still got closed?

I guess I’ll just have to calm down and wait for support to get back to me.

Thanks for your response. Sounds like they can remedy the situation. It might take longer than I want though.

I guess I should check out other platforms in the meantime.
Hi, did you finally get the help you needed? Was the situation resolved?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.