AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Free Video Editors for Mac other than Imovie, GoPro and VideoPad

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2016
Hogwarts
Twitter Username
@bellatrixMFC
MFC Username
bellatrixblac
Streamate Username
divine_bella
Chaturbate Username
stevie710
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/492866/BELLABLAC/
Clips4Sale URL
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/108818/divinebella
Hey there everyone, I'm curious if any other Mac-user models out there can recommend a user friendly video editing software that can rotate, split and add watermarks to videos other than I movie? I have Imovie on a seperate hard drive that I don't have access to at the moment, so I'm on the search for some good quality open source video editing software. I've tried GoPro Studio and VideoPad (which are decent programs if all your videos are constantly horizontal, but if I upload a vertical video, these programs won't zoom out and show the entire frame, it just cuts off the bottom and top and makes it square)and a few others. I'd prefer not to use any free trial software because when you export videos, they usually lay their company watermark on the final product. :/ and I'd also prefer any program that does not involve the download of X-code.

Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you in advanced.

I have a MAC and I use Wondershare Filmora or Final Cut Pro (I prefer final cut for fetish/femdom clips) and Filmora for mesmerize clips. I have been teaching myself after effects for my special effect clips. Filmora and Final Cut Pro are super easy to use. I don't like Premiere but a lot of girls use it and it is pretty badass but I personally don't like it.

MAC editors:

Wondershare Filmora

Adobe After Effects

Adobe Premiere

Final Cut Pro

Lightworks

Kdenlive

I don't know of any decent free video editing software for Mac. I pay for the Adobe Suite, and use both After Effects and Premiere.

Worth. Every. Penny.

• Helpful!
Reactions: divine-bella
Status
Not open for further replies.