AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

French House?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2016
Anyone really dig , Mr Oizo, SebastiAn or Siriusmo? or other french house friends I should know?

so... i recently realized I love house. I always thought it was super lame.. maybe its just the name of the genre. idk. But french house.. I am checking it out right now on spotify and so far so good. Thanks for the discovery!

SebastiAn and Mr. Oizo are pretty dang good, anything off of Ed Banger Records is gonna be great to listen to. I recommend checking out Breakbot, Le Knight Club, La Zebra, and a genre known as "future house" or "future bass". It's basically the same kind of sound as french house, but with a vaporwave aesthetic to it. Faves of mine in this genre include Saint Pepsi (I recommend the album Hit Vibes), Yung Bae (check out his release titled Bae) and Yuni Wa (Data_OurProgramIsForever is soooooo good).

I used to like this band a couple of years ago. Everything started when I saw this clip:

I really liked the music and I was ready to kill for one of those t-shirts lol :D

And this one is still on my playlist :p

Reactions: Ariadne O!
Status
Not open for further replies.