AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Frequent Issues with Lovense Product

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2016
Twitter Username
@Quinn_Meow
Chaturbate Username
RollsofJoyxxx5280
Hey all,

I was wondering how you would describe your experience with Lovense products. I love the concept of their toys and, when my Lush is working well, I've had a lot of fun using it during shows.
My most frequent issues with the product are:
-losing connection multiple times during shows (at least 5-10 times during a 4 hour show)
-the 'browser' they made refusing to open
-not being able to connect to their servers
-the toy not reacting to tips

Are these normal issues that y'all just put up with or do you think it could be an issue with my toy/phone? I tried to skim the forums for these questions but didn't find much. I might've just missed it though, so sorry if this is a redundant post.

My thick thighs disconnect my lush constantly lol.

I can't close my legs while I use it.

Im new to lush, and I love love love it -- when its working.
But i have the same issues, cant close my thighs for more than a second, and I like to get up, walk dance. If it disconnects for any decent amount of time it wont reconnect, I have to restart my phone.. sometimes restart and delete toy to search again....bbhaaghah...its extremely annoying.

Yep, I experience the same thing too. The last two nights the Lush would NOT react to tips! I realized the browser needed an update and that seemed to fix it. I did hate that it wasn't a simple update like Chrome or Firefox does (I had to reinstall the whole browser, etc.), but it was worth it in the end! You just have to keep messing with the damn thing to get it to work. And you have to try everything! Plus the fact that bluetooth in general is sketch half the time!

Hello :)
I have question maybe silly but better to ask. Lush can be connected on two sites at the same time? 'Like Mfc and Cb?

The biggest issue is the fact that they aren't exactly water proof. Sometimes water gets into the tiny charge port and they short out. I'm on number 3 I think, but the good news is Lovense has pretty good customer service and a year warranty on their products. They always swap the product out if you have issues. Hmm other than that the Lovense Hush has a wierd corkscrew design on the base of it that gets uncomfortable after a while.

The biggest issue is the fact that they aren't exactly water proof. Sometimes water gets into the tiny charge port and they short out. I'm on number 3 I think, but the good news is Lovense has pretty good customer service and a year warranty on their products. They always swap the product out if you have issues. Hmm other than that the Lovense Hush has a wierd corkscrew design on the base of it that gets uncomfortable after a while.

Is that only if you buy it from their website? Some of the reviews I read on Amazon say the opposite: that Lovense has terrible customer service and will not send you a new one. But that could be because those people bought from Amazon? I bought mine from Amazon (yay Amazon gift cards!).

One thing I recommend is having two Lushes at any one time. That way if one isn't working or runs out of battery, you can use the second one! I've had this happen to me a few times and I'm just like "Don't worry guys, I have another Lush!"

Is that only if you buy it from their website? Some of the reviews I read on Amazon say the opposite: that Lovense has terrible customer service and will not send you a new one. But that could be because those people bought from Amazon? I bought mine from Amazon (yay Amazon gift cards!).

One thing I recommend is having two Lushes at any one time. That way if one isn't working or runs out of battery, you can use the second one! I've had this happen to me a few times and I'm just like "Don't worry guys, I have another Lush!"
Yes, I would advise you get it directly from them. The shipping was fairly quick. The Lovense toys are quite flawed though. I'm not the only one that's had to send in multiple broken toys.

I have had a few connection issues, but the most annoying was I went to jump online last night and the lovense web browser just wouldn't load anything :-/
I gave up and tried later on today and it worked fine though.

And some connection issues, I was booted from body chat and it wouldn't let me back in... it just kept saying "network error"

Weird.

But I will be weary of the water thing, thankyou for that :)

Does anyone else have problems with their microphone when they are using the lovense browser? I received my lovense today and so far, it reacts to tips, but my microphone does not work on the Lovense browser. I tried using regular chrome just to test my microphone and it worked fine but stopped working again once I switched back to the Lovense brower D:

Maybe see if there's any updates for the lovense browser, but try and restart the browser or your computer,
I'm not sure the browser seems to be fairly glitchy from time to time.

I was highly unimpressed with my lovense products last night, they did not react to tips when they were supposed to. And I mean what was the point in spending as much as I did to have the toys only work properly when they want to.

Reactions: Dawn Skyler
Maybe see if there's any updates for the lovense browser, but try and restart the browser or your computer,
I'm not sure the browser seems to be fairly glitchy from time to time.

I was highly unimpressed with my lovense products last night, they did not react to tips when they were supposed to. And I mean what was the point in spending as much as I did to have the toys only work properly when they want to.
My sound is working all of a sudden now and I didnt do anything but I hope yours starts working soon! I know it is frustrating to pay so much for something that won't always work when you want it to D:

Reactions: Kinksta
dang i think water got in mine ! constantly disconnecting but i didnt know you had to keep your legs open for the antenna to reach signal? waaaaa
If you got water in that little port, I suggest put it in a ziplock bag with some rice for a day. That normally helps. But eventually it corrodes and you have to replace it.

My sound is working all of a sudden now and I didnt do anything but I hope yours starts working soon! I know it is frustrating to pay so much for something that won't always work when you want it to D:
That sound issue is an anomaly. I've had it happen to me a few times, but it always corrects itself. If you figure out what it is let me know.

My Lush has just broken mid show. I contacted Lovense as its under a year old and not been used that much and the amount of questions they wanted answering for me to claim on the warantee I figure its easier to just buy a new one.... I already have the Domi (which is so so good but super strong) so i think ill just stick with that for now

I have had issues with the lovense browser not recognizing sound. I dont know why but sometimes when setting up it just doesnt turn on the mic.

I close the browser completely, all pages, and reopen and it works fine. It seems to be some runaway code that glitches when the browser has been open a while....

My Lush has just broken mid show. I contacted Lovense as its under a year old and not been used that much and the amount of questions they wanted answering for me to claim on the warantee I figure its easier to just buy a new one.... I already have the Domi (which is so so good but super strong) so i think ill just stick with that for now

I just went through this.... its annoying and theyre trying to say you voided your warrenty but 5 questions seems better than being out 100-120 dollars. My toy broke during a show and was only 3 months old.

You have your other toy to use while youre waiting so why not just answer over the weekend or whenever you have a little time?

There seems to be some construction issues, especially in the tail, so why eat the price when its the fault of the build. Maybe if enough people activate their warrenties lovense will take another look at making some changes.

If your having issues, Try pointing the bottom of the phone at the toy, or if that's not working swap it, so your pointing the top of the phone at the toy.

Alternatively lovense now offers a USB Bluetooth adapter for PC. Some times old phones have poor bluetooth, and getting the USB adapter is a cheap work around.

Also if your having frequent disconnects, try connecting lovense support.

I have the USB adapter and I tried everything to connect it and it just won’t find it at all. Wasted 10 dollars extra for it in case I would have connection problems with my phone - which I do have.

I’m so aggravated and regretting buying the Lush at this time. If I knew it would be this problematic to connected it both ways I would never had buy it. It definitely didn’t pay for itself.

I may try it again in the future, but not now. It really upsets me to even look at at the pink spermatozoa in my drawer lol

Mine worked well in February when I got it. I took a few months off camming, and now nothing works properly. The app took many tries to connect the first time, then when it connected it would disconnect frequently. My workaround for the disconnection was to keep my phone screen on. That seemed to help. Maybe the app doesn't run well in the background? Maybe there's something in the settings of the phone that I could change? Not sure.

I bought the USB adapter because I was having so much trouble, and I haven't yet gotten it to connect. It shows the "connecting" screen, but then just stays there forever.

Now the app won't connect again (searching for the toy forever), so I have no way of using it. I'm very frustrated at the moment. It's a huge income drain.

Reactions: KaylenPeach
Mine worked well in February when I got it. I took a few months off camming, and now nothing works properly. The app took many tries to connect the first time, then when it connected it would disconnect frequently. My workaround for the disconnection was to keep my phone screen on. That seemed to help. Maybe the app doesn't run well in the background? Maybe there's something in the settings of the phone that I could change? Not sure.

I bought the USB adapter because I was having so much trouble, and I haven't yet gotten it to connect. It shows the "connecting" screen, but then just stays there forever.

Now the app won't connect again (searching for the toy forever), so I have no way of using it. I'm very frustrated at the moment. It's a huge income drain.

Update: I got the USB adapter working! I had it in backwards (Derp!) You should see a light on the USB (green or red, possibly flashing) when it is inserted properly and detected by your computer. So that was my issue.

Then I had to uninstall and re-install the Lovense Chrome extension to connect it with the USB adapter (as I'd been using my phone before). It would be nice if there were a toggle feature for that.

Now it seems to be working flawlessly, stays connected for the whole show.

So overall, buggy and sometimes a challenge to use. Not as seamless as I would like. But they are dope products when you can get them working properly.

I'd love to hear from others that are using the USB adapter, and whether it's working or for you or not. I was already on the fence about getting a lush, as it doesn't seem like it would stimulate me in a way I'd like, but I figure what the hell, might as well try. It seems to be very popular. But if it's always disconnecting, that doesn't sound worth it at all.

I'd love to know if the models using them are just like, disconnected half the time. I'm already hesitant because I don't want to fake my enjoyment if I don't like it. I *certainly* don't want to fake a response if it's suddenly disconnected. Lol.

Oh also, this may have been answered elsewhere, but in terms of stimulation-- I'm really a clit girl. Do you feel like the stimulation is strong enough to feel it in my clit? I've read that what we think of as the clit is just the visible part, and internally it is much larger. Am I going to get anything out of it?

The connection of the lush is just really bad. For it to function you have to use a bluetooth dongle with an USB cable and put it for example under your mattress, then it's ok.
There is a reason that probably less than 1% of the girls on the camsites who have a lush inside them have it actually turned on. And the reason is most likely not that they don't like the vibrations, but simply because the connection is so bad or it's not working for some other reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.