AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fresh Face Contest - New MFC models win prizes/trip to visit me!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Lollipop

Cam Model
Feb 7, 2011
www.miss-lollipop.com
Twitter Username
@MissLollipopMFC
MFC Username
Miss_Lollipop
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/46293/misslollipop

NEW Model on MFC?
Camscore under 3k?
This is a contest JUST for you!

The Fresh Face Contest is designed to support & boost models who are finding their feet on MFC

How does it work?

This is the 4th year I've run this contest and it gets better every year! To be involved you need to have been working on MFC for under 1 year and have a camscore under 3000. Members in my room tip to vote for their favorite model to visit me. The tokens I make are used to cover the expenses for the prize packages and the trip for the winner. All models receive heavy promotion & my support and all models get a small participation gift.

Interested?

Get your name on the email list! Email MissLollipopMFC@gmail.com and put “FreshFaceContest” in the subject. Ask to be on the email list! I’ll send you detailed contest eligibility & sign up info and more information about voting, prize details etc.

GRAND PRIZE:
An expenses paid trip to visit me in New Orleans, LA or (this is new this year) the winner may opt for a trip to attend AEE in las vegas with me instead.

Additionally the Grand Prize winner will receive:

• A one year subscription to the Cammodel Express Profile Builder (worth $179.99)
  • A personalized cam model gift pack containing pamper items and cam model equipment and toys. (worth $250)
  • 3 months of twitter promotion to my 100k + followers & newsfeed promotion on MFC to my 31k friends.
  • A featured banner/link on my Profile for 8 months.
I’d also like to make myself available to the winner for any other personalized support they need for at least 3 months after the contest. This means if you need help planning shows, creating graphics, basic video editing or you just need a cheerleader to motivate you to kick some ass. I’ll set time aside to be in your corner and help you succeed.

RUNNER UP PRIZES:

There will be 5 runner up packages. Each one will have a theme and winners will be able to choose the package they’d like in order of placement. Additionally ALL runners up will receive 3 months of twitter and newsfeed promotion and a featured banner/link on my MFC profile for 3 months.

Every model in the contest will have the option to receive a small thank you gift from me

VOTING OPENS SEPT 14th at 11.59pm CT
VOTING CLOSES SEPT 30th at 11.59pm CT

FULL INFO PAGE with PRIZE INFO etc

Oh wow! Neat! Can I ask how it has since turned out for the previous 3 winners of this contest? Did they find success on MFC after? My camscore on mfc is dreadful:(

Some have moved on to other types of things- different camsites or types of sex work. Georgia quit camming due to family stuff shortly after. Previous winners and runners up include: Casey_Online, Haunter, AbbyAdore, Codi_Vore, Chellsterz, OwynLoxely, MyAlexTaylor are names i can think off quickly off hand :)

I dunno if everyone has found success but there's plenty of ladies that are going strong! It's been amazing watching their journeys.

Some have moved on to other types of things- different camsites or types of sex work. Georgia quit camming due to family stuff shortly after. Previous winners and runners up include: Casey_Online, Haunter, AbbyAdore, Codi_Vore, Chellsterz, OwynLoxely, MyAlexTaylor are names i can think off quickly off hand :)

I dunno if everyone has found success but there's plenty of ladies that are going strong! It's been amazing watching their journeys.
Omg and dandelionpuff was last years winner lol duhh

Status
Not open for further replies.