AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

FreshFaceContest - I want to fly a New Model to visit me!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Lollipop

Cam Model
Feb 7, 2011
www.miss-lollipop.com
Twitter Username
@MissLollipopMFC
MFC Username
Miss_Lollipop
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/46293/misslollipop
Hi everyone! I thought I had posted this a while back and........ I guess i didn't. Entries close in JUST A FEW DAYS (9/8) so if you're at all interested please email me right away for an entry form! The info here is copied directly from the contest page on my site - you can also check out the models who have entered so far at the bottom of that page!

https://www.miss-lollipop.com/freshfacecontest/

I’m really excited to be running my #FreshFaceContest for the 3rd year in a row. This contest is intended to give exposure and opportunities to new MFC models. The past two years running this contest have been amazing and I’ve made some incredible content & lasting friendships with ladies who were just entering camming. If you know a model who might be interested in this please send her a link to this announcement!

HOW IT WORKS:

Members tip me to place votes for their favorite model to win. The tips I receive go directly to cover the costs of prizes and contest operation. Votes are tallied by a special program Moros1138 made that counts tips for me! Don’t worry if you are new and don’t have a lot of regs yet the members in my room get really into this too and this contest will expose you to lots of new members! My cam room is open to models so feel free to swing by!

Entries will be accepted between August 25th & Sept 8th! Voting will open Sept 15th and close Sept 30th. The winners will be announced formally on October 1st!

PRIZES
GRAND PRIZE: An expenses paid trip to visit me in New Orleans, LA or (this is new this year) the winner may opt for a trip to attend New Jersey Exxxotica with me instead. I will pay up to $700 in travel expenses and will pay for a hotel or B&B. Winner may bring a friend or partner at their own expense. The winner will be able to work with me to create content, cam, or simply hang out and spend time with me & enjoy the city! New Orleans dates are very flexible, Exxxotica NJ dates are the first weekend of November.

Additionally the Grand Prize winner will receive:

A one year subscription to the Cammodel Express Profile Builder (worth $179.99)
A personalized cam model gift pack containing pamper items and cam model equipment and toys. (worth $100-$250)
3 months of twitter promotion to my 100k + followers & newsfeed promotion on MFC to my 31k friends.
A featured banner/link on my Profile for 8 months.
I’d also like to make myself available to the winner for any other personalized support they need for at least 3 months after the contest. This means if you need help planning shows, creating graphics, basic video editing or you just need a cheerleader to motivate you to kick some ass. I’ll set time aside to be in your corner and help you succeed.

RUNNER UP PRIZES:

FIRST & SECOND RUNNERS UP WILL RECEIVE:

A 30 day subscription to the Cam Model Express Profile Builder (worth $19.99)
A personalized cam model gift pack containing pamper items and cam model equipment and toys. (worth $100-$250)
3 months of twitter promotion to my 100k + folllowers & newsfeed promotion on MFC to my 31k friends.
A featured banner/link on my Profile for 8 months
I’d also like to make myself available to these runners up for any other personalized support they need for at least 1 month after the contest. This means if you need help planning shows, creating graphics, basic video editing or you just need a cheerleader to motivate you to kick some ass. I’ll set time aside to be in your corner and help you succeed.

THIRD, FOURTH & FIFTH RUNNERS UP WILL RECEIVE:

A 30 day subscription to the Cammodel Express Profile Builder (worth $19.99)
A personalized cam model gift pack containing pamper items and cam model equipment and toys (worth $50-$100)
All participants will receive heavy twitter promotion for the entire two weeks of the contest as well as a featured post on my tumblr and website blog. I will also be sending out a small thank you gift to all participants!

ENTRY DETAILS
Entry is open to any active Myfreecams model from anywhere in the world who fit the following criteria:

Your camscore must be 3000 or less at the time of entry.
You must have been actively camming on Myfreecams.com for one year or less.
I shouldn’t have to say this but I get asked every year: This is open to models of any race, body type etc. If you want to visit me, I’d love to have you. This includes models who have a very different style from mine such as non-nude models. I’m interested in all different kinds of models and we can tailor the winner’s visit to suit their comfort level.

There are more details and rules about playing fair included in the entry form as well as clarification on the 1 year rule. To get the info, just email me.

HOW TO ENTER (or just get more info)
Email MissLollipopMFC@gmail.com and put FreshFaceContest in the subject line!

In the mail please include your Model name or profile link & ask for an entry form with all the details. I’ll be sending out the detailed entry info, rules and the entry form as enquiries come in. Completed entry forms are only being accepted from 8/25-9/8 but you may want time to get pics and stuff together for me to promote you with.

REMINDER: Do NOT email me from your ‘real life’ email. If you are a cam model you should set up a separate email address just for camming.

A little more info about why I started this contest:

When I started camming almost 6 years ago now the support and friendship I received from other established cam models was so crucial to me. I created this contest as a way to help boost some ladies who could use it! While I can’t fly ALL of you to visit me (wouldn’t that be a party!?) in the past two years I’ve seen that the promotional exposure and networking that happened as a result of the contest brought positives to all the models involved. I still see models who formed friendships during the contest camming and creating content together and I still see members I recognize from my room visiting models from the previous years. This is exactly how I want FreshFaceContest to go. Let’s do it again!

This is /was such a friggin amazing way to support your community/lift eachother UP! Fuck yeah! I don't care that I didn't get to enter because just knowing this is a thing gave me life!! Also woah, new orleans, I just moved away from there recently. Let us know who Won!

This is /was such a friggin amazing way to support your community/lift eachother UP! Fuck yeah! I don't care that I didn't get to enter because just knowing this is a thing gave me life!! Also woah, new orleans, I just moved away from there recently. Let us know who Won!

You can check the ranks any time! Thankyou so much! https://www.miss-lollipop.com/freshfacecontest

Also im bummed I didn't know you were in my area while you lived here. I did model meet ups and all dat kind of thing..there's a really lovely small model community here.

Status
Not open for further replies.