AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

friends account got banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 21, 2020
@punker barbie Hello my friends account ailin_boobs got banned twice as she had created her account trough studio of her friend and as they got banned she did too . She had response from support stating they have to unbind her account so then they wil unban her. They did so and she was camming again. But after some time she got banned again with message stating she wont be able to cam on the site anymore any new attempts to make new account wil lead to ban and that the support wont comunicate with her anymore as it was repetetive. But if those two first bans were outside of her mistakes why they weight down on banning the 3rd time ? Also she wrote them multiple times to get to know the reason for the 3rd ban and asking for a chance desperately a it was her only job and in her country it is hard to make money. We did write the support again i did help her state it politely . Now she is waiting hoping for reply but its not coming . Is there way to make them comunicate ? I did hear that if you get banned multiple times they wil stop responding but as i said it sounds unfair if she realy did a mistake the 3rd time it should stil be her first one as the first two were bans bcs she had account asociated studio that got its models banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.