AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Friends list avatars

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
After a long hiatus I returned to MFC last night to see who was still around from the models on my friends list.

Something that I hadn't noticed before stood out about the models in my friends list. The ones who were offline had a small avatar of a generic female figure, but some had a pink shirt, some had a green shirt, while others had an orange shirt or yellow shirt with a green collar. The hairstyles between these were also different. Since there are differences between these avatars, I assume them to have different meanings, but I have no idea what these meanings are. I've attached a screenshot to show what I am talking about.

Do these avatars have a specific meaning as to the type of model I have friended?

After a long hiatus I returned to MFC last night to see who was still around from the models on my friends list.

Something that I hadn't noticed before stood out about the models in my friends list. The ones who were offline had a small avatar of a generic female figure, but some had a pink shirt, some had a green shirt, while others had an orange shirt or yellow shirt with a green collar. The hairstyles between these were also different. Since there are differences between these avatars, I assume them to have different meanings, but I have no idea what these meanings are. I've attached a screenshot to show what I am talking about.

Do these avatars have a specific meaning as to the type of model I have friended?

View attachment 89265
I'm pretty sure they're just random. Male versions show on male members as well.

Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 9.48.14 AM.png

If a person (Model OR Member) is online and have their own avatar uploaded, that should show instead.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lucid1
Upvote 0
I'm pretty sure they're just random. Male versions show on male members as well.

View attachment 89266

If a person (Model OR Member) is online and have their own avatar uploaded, that should show instead.
Thanks so much for the reply, Amber.

It just seemed odd that some of the models avatars matched, which led me to believe they were being used to denote something specific about each model.

Upvote 0
Thanks so much for the reply, Amber.

It just seemed odd that some of the models avatars matched, which led me to believe they were being used to denote something specific about each model.
The shirt color and stuff COULD possibly be associated with their font colors. But that's just a stab, lol.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.