AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Frustrated with all the #mommy, ,#daddysgirl etc.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2016
NYC
Hi Friends,

I am really frustrated with the fact that they have so many # mommy rooms etc, on CB, but it's a banned roleplay. Why are they allowed to advertise it? It only encourages them to expect all models to do it. I got banned because they were calling me mommy, and at the time, my room's ID was a BDSM, Domme, room.
I assume that others, like myself, get asked for "incest" related sessions hundreds of times a week. They told me to report them from now on when they come in, but I would be at it all day.
When I put "mommy"within one of my IDs, suddenly I'm twice as popular. I say Step mom, but they call me mommy anyways.
I just feel that if something is banned, it should be equally banned for everyone, so I can make the same money doing nicer stuff. Ban all incest hashtags. Don't let young girls sit there with a teddy bear and ribbons and do baby talk because it is giving out mixed signals. Thoughts?

Hello's.

Thanks for the info on your ban, It helps with curiosity. and glad its sorted now.
Did you have to change usernames though? or do you still have mommy and boys etc in your username?

And yes, I was wondering why CB seems to allow daddy mommy daddysgirl / etc hashtags.
Which seem counter to their rules.

My only though about it is that paedophilia roleplay (let's be honest - that's all daddyplay and such are about) is generating way too much money to be banned. But as sites cannot assume it, they put in on models, greyzoning it voluntary, banning some models that cross the line time from time to show how cool they are to their local legislator. Same for all others borderline fetishes (rape, incest, bestiality, raceplay to name a few).

Reactions: Diana_Devil
the best thing to do is follow the rules how support now advised you and don't worry about the other people doing those roleplays/hashtags. they will eventually be reprimanded or float by.

i actually have my audience call me daddy because i got so annoyed with all these dudes pushing me to call them daddy. so im daddy now. 😈
at first, it was a joke but now its my brand. there are people who are really into it. i have never gotten in trouble on my site, and i pass on all taboo shows. including step. i think my site understands the nuance. but if they told me tomorrow i need to cut it out, i would.

Status
Not open for further replies.