AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Frustrations with Chaturbate Support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2022
Request #19603700

Hello. I am struggling with Chaturbate support and the quality of communication I receive. Today, my account was banned for the fourth time. The first time was for posting a picture of a child (it was me as a boy) and I did not know the rules at the time. I stopped doing that. However, since then, I don't receive very good explanations for the reasons I am banned. I am always reinstated, but it takes many days to do so. The last incident took 10 days before I received the first response to my inquiry (after the automated message). Even after I am told the ban is lifted, it seems to take a day or two to free my account.

I am particularly upset because I have spent over $110,000 on your site in less than a year and it feels as if I am returning a pack of chewing gum at Walmart during the Christmas rush. I just don't get your customer service model. Can you help me resolve this latest issue quickly? Please, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.