AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Frusturated but I don't want to quit

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pan_Flute_Fox

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 23, 2018
Twitter Username
@pan_flute_fox
MFC Username
Pan_Flute_Fox
I started on MFC about 2 months ago and I'm doing really poorly. I had a few really good days but for the most part I havent made over $20 over a coupe hours. I can't cam full time because I'm a student and my equipment sucks because i cant afford to invest in a good webcam. I don't want to quit but its tempting. Is there a different cam site I could use that would make it easier to work part time?

I was just browsing through the forums as I'm a new cam girl on MFC, but I'm going to try sextpanther out now too! Thank you for mentioning it and sharing some marketing tips for it!

Reactions: Miawallacexxx
Upvote 0
I cam on mfc and webcammodels. Honestly wcm is easy to jump on and off. I always have to take time off and I'm always welcomed back with open arms and tokens. Lol. I think it's cause they are so happy to see an old face. It took some time for me to make friends on there but after you do it's pretty easy to jump on and off.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.