AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fuckmaschines - more money, less work ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2020
DUS, Germany
Hello I have a question about fucking machines, do you have one?

I don't see many women with one, but the ones who have one earn a lot just sitting there, sorry I know that it's exhausting, but they don't have to do anything other than let the machine do the work

won't that get too monotonous for men in the long run?

I also know that the fucking machines are very expensive, but it seems to be very worthwhile ...

how do you see it ?

i’ve also wondered if it’s worth the investment because they seem to be quite the pretty penny but i feel like if you were going to use one your best bet might be doing a countdown towards it? that way you’re gaining momentum for it rather than just getting on cam & running into the risk of it being monotonous. i think it’s all about what kind of relationship you’ve built with your crew or what people who come to your room expecting to see, but i do think not a lot of people having one might be an eye catcher. just my thought atm

As a guy I don't really like them much. I guess maybe better in a busy room but in most I've seen it's not all that great. People tipping small amounts mostly and it goes *chug chug* a few times and then they just sit for a long while waiting for the next. Kind of novel the first few times you see but after that it was pretty much over for me.

Now if I had control that might be more interesting. But still not my thing really. Other things I'd rather be doing even in that case.

I had a cheap one (it was only a few hundred dollars). It was so squeaky and annoying. I used it for a couple of clips, and 0 live shows. It wasn't worth it to me. The clips didn't sell near as well as my other POV clips, so I really wasn't impressed with it. The only way I could have seen it being worth it was like plutoprincess said, if I had been a token site model, and did build-ups. But I'm not, I'm a private based model, so it wasn't worth it at all for me. I definitely would not want to rely on one, because I like switching up what I do and staying creative with dirty talk, teasing, different toys, and fetish work etc. Using one of those a lot would kill that and encourage me to get boring and lazy. I feel like I would lose fans that way because I put a lot of work into trying to stay creative and on my toes, and I feel like that is what attracts the crowd who are into me.

i bought this fuck machine in 2013 and made a lot of money from it. i stopped using it after two years. the maintenance was getting too much. i never bought another one because i got tired using it.

if you get an expensive one. take good care of it. oil up before and after every use. try not to use it every day. do not recommend everyday use for yourself and the machine. i've had to replace the arm once from dropping it on my hard floor and my friend fixed the motor twice. please take much-needed breaks. i recommend the jelly toys instead of silicone.

i had people requesting me to go the fastest. PLEASE BE CAREFUL and do what you can handle. I hurt my cervix a lot. some can really crank it.

Hello I have a question about fucking machines, do you have one?

I don't see many women with one, but the ones who have one earn a lot just sitting there, sorry I know that it's exhausting, but they don't have to do anything other than let the machine do the work

won't that get too monotonous for men in the long run?

I also know that the fucking machines are very expensive, but it seems to be very worthwhile ...

how do you see it ?
There's a lot of girls that have them, and same with anything else, some make good money, others make only a few hundred tokens every couple of hours.

I have one all be it a cheap one, got it more for vids than cam, but i had someone in a pvt request it and that show more than paid for it, since then its been on my tip menu and a room goal but its never been tipped for, but obv different clientele so take that for what its worth i guess. If it broke tomorrow, would i replace it? probably not, not unless I had a specific video in mind that i couldn't shoot without one (in that case i would probably pay a bit more than i did and get a better quality one)

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Thank you for your answers, hmmm, the opinions are very different ...

I still have a small, very old one in the cellar, unfortunately it is very loud, I'll try to take it with me on the tipmenu

Reactions: MarieElise
I just came here to say that my fuck machine is way more work to use than my regular gold shows. Just getting the right angle and holding my body perfectly so that my guys can clearly see me getting fucked without the machine blocking the view is a hassle.

I got one recently (set up a goal on MFC Share so I didn't have to pay for it) and so far I like it quite a lot. I had one stream recently that was very slow (I'd made maybe $5 in an hour and a half) and I told the room that if we could clear my top off, pants off, panties off, AND cumshow goals all within an hour, we could do a fuck machine show, and it totally turned the night around.

I've only used it in a couple of videos so far, but CNC is one of my bestselling categories, so I'm hoping to get a lot of use out of it making CNC videos that are a little more convincing.

As a guy I don't really like them much. I guess maybe better in a busy room but in most I've seen it's not all that great. People tipping small amounts mostly and it goes *chug chug* a few times and then they just sit for a long while waiting for the next. Kind of novel the first few times you see but after that it was pretty much over for me.

Now if I had control that might be more interesting. But still not my thing really. Other things I'd rather be doing even in that case.
Man, I'm with you on this. Then again, on a site like CB, I also wish there were exclusion options for searches to filter out #lush / #lovense which seems pretty popular on CB/camsites at large, so maybe I'm in the minority on this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.