AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Full replacement for CB's 'notify on entry for' option!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2020
Wunderland
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@cexmental
Chaturbate Username
mentalcex
Chaturbate's built-in 'notify on entry for' option is limited to 'mods, fan club, users w/tokens, and all users'. It does not provide a way to notify with custom messages or for other specific user types. This bot is a full replacement for CB's built-in on-enter notification options! All notices are sent privately, only to the broadcaster. Notifications follow the strict hierarchy of: your user list > mods > fan club > users w/tokens > grey > female > male > couple > transgender. A user who qualifies for more than one message will only trigger their first match within the hierarchy. This means that your Mod, who is also a Fan club member and a user w/tokens, will only trigger the Moderator notifcation.

Example Output:
alertonenterexample.png

The code for 'Privately Notify on Entry for...' comes from my all-in-one-app, Synergy.
This bot was inspired by CB model Roldansvalery.

https://chaturbate.com/apps/app_details/privately-notify-on-entry-for/?version=&slot=1

This is probably my last bot for a few months. I'm taking some time off, and then returning to optimize Synergy.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Reactions: cbexplorer
Status
Not open for further replies.