AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Game Of Thrones

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've yet to see even a few minutes of an episode. So, all of this is jibberish to me... :p

I just watched a clip of where Arya and Nymeria met and goddamn that hurt my soul. :dead:

OK but like, "thats not you" ..confused the fuck out of me. That line .. could mean like "ok you're a wolf now and you go do you" or it could mean like.. that's not Nymeria. Like it's one of her babies or a different direwolf all together? I dunno.

I know they had trouble with the wolves CGI so i'm not trusting them to stick to the plot line of the books here. I know in the books the direwolves and nymeria have a big role to play.

OK but like, "thats not you" ..confused the fuck out of me. That line .. could mean like "ok you're a wolf now and you go do you" or it could mean like.. that's not Nymeria. Like it's one of her babies or a different direwolf all together? I dunno.

I know they had trouble with the wolves CGI so i'm not trusting them to stick to the plot line of the books here. I know in the books the direwolves and nymeria have a big role to play.
I watched the after show talking thing. The "It's not you" was a call back to the first season when Arya's father was explaining how she could grow up to be a noble lady and wear fine dresses, but she replied "that's not me" and walked away. Arya asked Nymeria to come home with her but she is wild, and that's not who she is.

Right?? And if it was a different one then why would it leave her alone and not just chomp her and the horse? Idk man. They've got a lot of splainin to do in this last season.

Arya is safe. Well in the books at least. I went to a thing that George RR Martin was speaking at and he promised not to kill her.

I also think Daenerys will be safe (at least for the time being) as George RR Martin has mentioned that her character represents him and how he has felt about his life.
I want to know where they're going with the direwolves. It's so different in the books, Arya has a strong bond with her wolf even while they're apart.

So... who laughed when Theon jumped overboard? I've been seeing memes galore already.

The castrated sonuvabitch can drown for all I care, I didn't know he lost his balls when his dick got cut off but apparently he did. Arya is pure BADASS. She's a stone cold, no fucks given, throat slittin', wailing little bitch...I wanna marry her. And what was up with Bran at the wall? Did I miss something? Neither John nor Sansa mentioned him at all the entire episode.

• Wat?!
Reactions: H0twife420
I also think Daenerys will be safe (at least for the time being) as George RR Martin has mentioned that her character represents him and how he has felt about his life.
I want to know where they're going with the direwolves. It's so different in the books, Arya has a strong bond with her wolf even while they're apart.
wait. He feels like he was orphaned, exiled, abused as a child, married off as a child bride, raped, fell in love with her rapist, then became a fearless leader turning all her misfortunes to strengths, recieving magical aid to where fire cannot touch him and getting dragons..and then becoming a conquerer who frees slaves, losing control over lands he conquered (and his dragsons) before getting them back under control has serial relationships, is betrayed by friends, finds loyal and fanatical followers and is plotting to take back his ancestral home.... its that.. how does that represent his life.

The castrated sonuvabitch can drown for all I care, I didn't know he lost his balls when his dick got cut off but apparently he did. Arya is pure BADASS. She's a stone cold, no fucks given, throat slittin', wailing little bitch...I wanna marry her. And what was up with Bran at the wall? Did I miss something? Neither John nor Sansa mentioned him at all the entire episode.

John and Sansa are at winterfell, the wall is further away. They don't know yet.

wait. He feels like he was orphaned, exiled, abused as a child, married off as a child bride, raped, fell in love with her rapist, then became a fearless leader turning all her misfortunes to strengths, recieving magical aid to where fire cannot touch him and getting dragons..and then becoming a conquerer who frees slaves, losing control over lands he conquered (and his dragsons) before getting them back under control has serial relationships, is betrayed by friends, finds loyal and fanatical followers and is plotting to take back his ancestral home.... its that.. how does that represent his life.

Ahaha I think it's to do with finding home or feeling like you've lost your home, I can't remember exactly. It's more apparent in the books than in the tv series.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
My HBO free week thingy came and went so I'm gonna need a recap of tonight's GOT episode.

Thanks.

My HBO free week thingy came and went so I'm gonna need a recap of tonight's GOT episode.

Thanks.

Danny (Daenerys) was like bend the knee and Jon was like no and Danny was like but bend the knee and Jon was like but no and Danny was like but omg you need to bend the knee and Jon was like no but can I have dragon glass and Danny was like ....ok. And Cersei was like raahh rahh revenge here revenge there Jamie lemme suck yo dick real quick rah rah more revenge. Then Jamie was like here old Tyrell bitch drink this poison and she was like lol k like how I made your son drink poison oh btw that was me tehe tell Cersei kkthxbaaaaiii. Oh yeah then Euron was like ay Jamie how ya sister like it? Finger in the bum eh? Tell me later. And Jamie was like awww man grrrrr The end

Danny (Daenerys) was like bend the knee and Jon was like no and Danny was like but bend the knee and Jon was like but no and Danny was like but omg you need to bend the knee and Jon was like no but can I have dragon glass and Danny was like ....ok. And Cersei was like raahh rahh revenge here revenge there Jamie lemme suck yo dick real quick rah rah more revenge. Then Jamie was like here old Tyrell bitch drink this poison and she was like lol k like how I made your son drink poison oh btw that was me tehe tell Cersei kkthxbaaaaiii. Oh yeah then Euron was like ay Jamie how ya sister like it? Finger in the bum eh? Tell me later. And Jamie was like awww man grrrrr The end

you forgot bran. Bran shows up and he's like hey! I'm alive! And sansa is like "OH YAY YOU"RE THE LORD OF WINTERFELL NOW" and he's like "im the three eyed raven" and she's like "whats that" he's like "its hard to explain" she's like "well try" he's like "you were really pretty when you got raped. I watched it with my powers" and sansa is like o_O the fuck?

you forgot bran. Bran shows up and he's like hey! I'm alive! And sansa is like "OH YAY YOU"RE THE LORD OF WINTERFELL NOW" and he's like "im the three eyed raven" and she's like "whats that" he's like "its hard to explain" she's like "well try" he's like "you were really pretty when you got raped. I watched it with my powers" and sansa is like o_O the fuck?

Oh yeah. Then she's like... uhhhh... I'm gonna walk away now.. and he's like wut.

• Funny!
Reactions: eyeteach
well he was a cunt wasnt he.

can i eat pies again yet?

ooh Bronn (briefly)

I feel bad for Yara but I was thinking how hot she looked in chains and then Euron said he was getting hard and i felt like a shitty person

I want Bronn and Euron to have a 'lad off'

Brann you creepy little fucker this whole thing is your fault ps. sansa, brann is still under the tree mate

• Funny!
Reactions: LibertyJemmz717

lmao!!!!!

I love that the show is speeding things up and not wasting time or dragging it out. It is getting better with time which is rare for TV shows these days

Reactions: melanieoncam
When he jumped off the boat i said out loud "reek you fucking twat". Olenna Tyrell is one of my favs... she so bloody savage. Even after drinking poison she shoves her middle finger up Jamies ass and then "tell Cersai" love that woman. Danny was a bit out of character giving John what was basically a "take the knee or else" speach. Lolli you crack me up.

Reactions: Always_Tim
Status
Not open for further replies.