AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Games most similar to Halo series

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Halo is pretty unique, but the new Wolfenstein, Doom, and Titanfall 2 are all fantastic shooters with excellent controls in unique universes against a diverse range of enemies.

I'd say Borderlands 1 and 2. They aren't actually similar really at all, but there's an addictive speed to the running around and the shooting that's much like Halo.

Otherwise, and this isn't exactly like Halo, but the Half-Life 2 series has a similar ease of shooting, some interesting environment puzzles (some tactical as in Halo where you figure out how best to use your surroundings), and it's very cinematic. I think Halo was one of the first games to mix the cinematic with shooting in such a way. Half-Life 2 is similar in that respect. Plus it's just a really cool story and a blast to play. The original Half-Life game is fun too, but it's not at all similar.

Ditto that Halo is kinda unique and was one of the genre defining games when it came out. I'd maybe think the new Doom is similar if you're looking for FPS sci-fi with an almost frantic pace. If you don't mind third person shooters, I'd also recommend the second Mass Effect game--even though it's only similar in that you fire guns and it's sci-fi. It's just a personal favorite game.

Status
Not open for further replies.