AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Gamin in chat on CB?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2022
Hey everyone! Hope your weekend is going well. I had a question if someone may know better than me. I know chaturbate recently just added the gaming section for their models. It has a pretty limited selection of mainly adult games to play. I had a Follower talking with me yesterday while I was gaming and game me a great idea, but I don't know if it is allowed. We were talking about me setting up a stream, similar to Twitch. I would run a goal and once it is hit, I start putting up token polls asking win or lose. I play a short game (something like Call of Duty or Smite) and the people who win their bet either get a video, or control over a toy for a few, etc. Haven't really figured out prize quite yet. Is that something that could get me kicked? For licensed content?

As said in my previous posts, I seem to bring a big section of nerds to my page, and I think it could be a hit. I just don't wanna catch the ban hammer 5 days into streaming

Hey everyone! Hope your weekend is going well. I had a question if someone may know better than me. I know chaturbate recently just added the gaming section for their models. It has a pretty limited selection of mainly adult games to play. I had a Follower talking with me yesterday while I was gaming and game me a great idea, but I don't know if it is allowed. We were talking about me setting up a stream, similar to Twitch. I would run a goal and once it is hit, I start putting up token polls asking win or lose. I play a short game (something like Call of Duty or Smite) and the people who win their bet either get a video, or control over a toy for a few, etc. Haven't really figured out prize quite yet. Is that something that could get me kicked? For licensed content?

As said in my previous posts, I seem to bring a big section of nerds to my page, and I think it could be a hit. I just don't wanna catch the ban hammer 5 days into streaming
Streaming any game thats not in the approved games list will get you banned, so no cod and i dont think smite is on the list, I think vallerant (think thats what its called, fps by Riot games) so that one would be safe to stream and I think they have added league of legends now too (double check though since I dont keep track of what's there).

Streaming any game thats not in the approved games list will get you banned, so no cod and i dont think smite is on the list, I think vallerant (think thats what its called, fps by Riot games) so that one would be safe to stream and I think they have added league of legends now too (double check though since I dont keep track of what's there).
That's kind of what I figured. What do you think of the betting idea if I can find a game that would work? League of Legends is the same genre as smite....I just hate it lol

That's kind of what I figured. What do you think of the betting idea if I can find a game that would work? League of Legends is the same genre as smite....I just hate it lol
Every room is kind of different so it's hard to say, best you can do is try it and find out.
The game I was thinking of was Valorant

you'll still want to check its in the list of approved.
I would also recommend setting up a new epic/steam for cam, just to make sure it's not leaking any personal data people to the account.

Every room is kind of different so it's hard to say, best you can do is try it and find out.
The game I was thinking of was Valorant

you'll still want to check its in the list of approved.
I would also recommend setting up a new epic/steam for cam, just to make sure it's not leaking any personal data people to the account.

I have Valorant, I'm hot dog water at it though lol. I will do some research, and maybe reach out to support

Status
Not open for further replies.