Gaming and Streaming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 26, 2018
I know that you can't show video games on cam, but I was wondering if there were any rules on having just the video and game audio streaming from Twitch and having it linked for those who do want to watch? I'm streaming on Chaturbate for reference.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I know that you can't show video games on cam, but I was wondering if there were any rules on having just the video and game audio streaming from Twitch and having it linked for those who do want to watch? I'm streaming on Chaturbate for reference.
On MyFreeCams you can stream video games outright, no issue.

On Chaturbate I'm going to guess you'd get banned or at least warned/suspended for having anything related to it going on in your room. And posting a link to an external site for them to watch the gameplay would probably be an issue on CB.

Reactions: Pia

Pia

Cam Model
Jul 25, 2017
Mars
...Also there's a site where apparently you can give a sexual show and play videogames, i can't remember how it is called, starts with "P" lol ...anybody??

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
...Also there's a site where apparently you can give a sexual show and play videogames, i can't remember how it is called, starts with "P" lol ...anybody??
Which you can also do on MyFreeCams, which given that you can't even remember the name of the other site probably has better traffic :D.

Reactions: Pia