AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Gaming on CB?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY my first real post here

Simple question, can I stream my game play to CB? Like a twitch stream but with more boobs.

As the Chaturbate platform terms have always indicated, independent broadcasters are never allowed to stream or post content that violates any third party’s intellectual property rights, which includes footage from virtually all video games. With that said, an independent broadcaster may stream video game play footage during their live show if they have been granted the right by the game developer to capture and publish game play content. Anyone who wishes to stream video game play footage should carefully review the terms of use for any game they intend to stream and fully understand the game developer’s policies on publishing game play videos, which policies frequently prohibit use in connection with sexually explicit contexts.

Upvote 0
YAY my first real post here

Simple question, can I stream my game play to CB? Like a twitch stream but with more boobs.
No, not unless you have some proof that the game developer gave you permission, according to CB. (Which I find funny because they may not outright put it in their terms but for the most part, sharing gameplay of video games is encouraged by many developers...)

Anywho, head over to MyFreeCams and play games on cam there. Totally allowed.

Upvote 0
No, not unless you have some proof that the game developer gave you permission, according to CB. (Which I find funny because they may not outright put it in their terms but for the most part, sharing gameplay of video games is encouraged by many developers...)

Anywho, head over to MyFreeCams and play games on cam there. Totally allowed.

They don't include it in the TOS but they have it on the page where you generate your stream token, though I guess those that don't stream in OBS would probably never come across it...
1585929104797.png

Upvote 0
They don't include it in the TOS but they have it on the page where you generate your stream token, though I guess those that don't stream in OBS would probably never come across it...
View attachment 83874
I mean there's no way to prove a game developer "gave permission". Their (game devs) terms, not CBs terms.

But it IS funny to know this is the only place that CB mentions this.

Upvote 0
sharing gameplay of video games is encouraged by many developers

Yes and no. I think the primary issue with game streaming is paywalled streaming which is against the TOS for many publishers. Activition, EA, Blizzard, Nintendo, Riot to name a few all have it against the TOS rules of their games to stream because a paywall. MFC does public streaming of this content because of it's model. CB's crazy ticket mode alone breaks these rules.

Upvote 0
CB's crazy ticket mode alone breaks these rules.
Not a bad point... I guess I find it odd that someone would do video gameplay in a ticket show, I was only considering public.

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
Not a bad point... I guess I find it odd that someone would do video gameplay in a ticket show, I was only considering public.

They have cgi and cartoon modes. There's plenty of 'unconventional' stuff happening that people paying for private gaming streams can't be totally out the wheelhouse of possibilities.

The other reason is there's still plenty of 'stupid' even with models and I'm sure some model would get it in their head having voice chat sex or other verbal interactions with random people while playing is a good idea.

Upvote 0
One of my friends was offered $200 just to play a game with some guy for half an hour, nothing sexual involved as she doesn't do any SW, I could see a market for people who want to play games with models. I know a few models who had similar ideas but couldn't try them out since CB wouldn't allow it.

Upvote 0
Thanks for all the replies.

im really new to camming and im settling into CB right now, not really interested in using multiple platforms (MFC) right now. I suppose i could reach out to the game developer for permission to stream the game although the game i have in mind is open source free to play but it is from Steam which is a major developer.

Was just an idea i had to save some of the boredom in a slow room

Upvote 0
I'd love to do this as well. I'd love a clear cut answer. Can anyone confirm MFC does allow this though?
Mfc allows it for sure.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.