AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Geoblock on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a streamate model. I’m looking to start again. With SM geoblock would effect much traffic. Does MFC have geoblock? Does it effect traffic?
I'm new here and don't know how to link threads, but if you go to the Ask A Model section, I posted on this same subject and got great feedback.

Upvote 0
You need to get the URL and link it: Geo Blocks. Before clicking that link, readers should hover their mouse pointer above it and verify that in fact it points to this forum, not to a malicious website.

You can link anything by using the link symbol that appears on top of the posting you are editing. For the dialog that opens, you need the URL.

To get the URL, you open any part of the thread you want to link, and once it's open, you get the actual beginning of the thread by clicking on the date or time below the title of the thread.

You get the thread by either clicking the magnifier glass in the upper right area and use the search function or opening your profile, then click on „Postings“, and there click any of the postings in the thread.

You open your profile by clicking on your large avatar on the left side of any of your posting or by clicking on your small avatar in the upper right area of any forum page, which opens your account, and there clicking on “Your profile” in the left area of the account details.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.