AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

German man 'who persuaded young girls to shock themselves on Skype' faces 88 attempted murder charges

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Source: https://uk.news.yahoo.com/german-ma...es-88-attempted-murder-charges-133027364.html

A German man who allegedly convinced girls as young as 15 to electrocute themselves while he watched them on Skype is facing 88 counts of attempted murder.

David G., 30, from Wurzburg, in Bavaria, is on trial in Munich after being accused of giving several women instructions on how to administer potentially deadly 230v electric shocks.

The defendant, who is an alleged foot fetishist, posed as a scientist carrying out research in order to convince the women to shock their bare feet, the court heard.

Just wow. I mean, wow. I honestly don't know what to say but be safe ladies and gents.

I will just place this part here as I think it's effin ridiculous:

The defendant’s lawyers Klaus W. Spiegel and Matthias Bohn claim their client had diminished responsibility for his actions as he suffers from Asperger Syndrome and autism.

David G. told his lawyers: "It was an attempt to communicate with the environment."

I don't even understand exactly what that last part means... He has over 100 videos, he knew exactly what he was doing.

Ugh disgusting that he was doing this to CHILDREN as well.

Also fuck this man for using his autism as an excuse to not accept responsibility. He knew those shocks could of been lethal and was sexually targeting minors because he is a sick fuck.

And he never paid anyone. These poor women were desperate for cash, and he exploited them for his sick twisted foot fetish. Truly human garbage. Hope he rots.

Status
Not open for further replies.