AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Get banned without a reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2021
Hello my account name is mimiwet i work at charturbate.Today when i just want to start broadcasting the site suddenly get banned my account without a reason and when i ask support they not reply or show any action.Please help me there are token that i save in that account .Now i cant do anything to that account make me sad.i dont know how to survive and pay bill .Please help me everyone @punker barbie

I have been temporary banned becouse someone else show up on cam wich is not possibile. Email support not helpfull. Can anyone tell me how long is that temporaly ban is. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Hello my account name is mimiwet i work at charturbate.Today when i just want to start broadcasting the site suddenly get banned my account without a reason and when i ask support they not reply or show any action.Please help me there are token that i save in that account .Now i cant do anything to that account make me sad.i dont know how to survive and pay bill .Please help me everyone @punker barbie
I have been using this account for more than 1 year without any problem even the age verification approved has been done so long ..Then today it suddenly get banned without a reason please help me @punker barbie.I have follow all the rules that made by charturbate and i get banned without a reason .I put all my dedication and energy to work on cb

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just for clarification you said it happened today but that support did not reply or show any action.

Are you saying you did not receive an automated response with a ticket #? Or are you simply stating that a support rep hasn't responded in the few hours that its been?

my account is active 1 year 1 month . today after 30 minutes of broadcasting I was banned from broadcasting. then i emailed support and they asked for a passport to provide. I did , and then I got banded and I don't know why: they just said it might break the law... if you have any questions contact support. I contacted them but they didn't respond. I really worry. this is the first time after more than 1 year of broadcasting I have encountered such a case. So sad 😭

Upvote 0
you got banned today and you already received a response stating an unauthorized person showed up on camera and then they asked you for a passport of yours?

bans can take a while to resolve but don't freak out i'm sure they will get you sorted out.
Looks like they suspect I'm under 18, or someone reported me. I still got tips and then got banned from broadcasting. I sent my passport but it was not accepted. I dont know why... Thanks. I worry a lot. current epidemic situation. I can only count on chat. I hope they will look into it and fix it soon

Upvote 0
I have been temporary banned becouse someone else show up on cam wich is not possibile. Email support not helpfull. Can anyone tell me how long is that temporaly ban is. Thank you.
sorry this i don't know. If someone shows up on your cam, they should identify them first. otherwise this is a compliance violation. Sr My English not good. Have a nice day

Upvote 0
Looks like they suspect I'm under 18, or someone reported me. I still got tips and then got banned from broadcasting. I sent my passport but it was not accepted. I dont know why... Thanks. I worry a lot. current epidemic situation. I can only count on chat. I hope they will look into it and fix it soon

they did not mention anything about you trying again in 6 months? Usually that kind of ban is a lot more serious unfortunately.

Edit: oh i see the thing about the unverified person was someone else, sorry got confused.

Upvote 0
they did not mention anything about you trying again in 6 months? Usually that kind of ban is a lot more serious unfortunately.

Edit: oh i see the thing about the unverified person was someone else, sorry got confused.
They don't mention that and I really don't know that. I'm an independent broadcaster and my English is a bit poor. I really worry a lot 😞

Upvote 0
just for thread clarification, she received a prompt to submit ID, submitted it, saw the message that person is already verified and proceeded to submit over and over and over because the message right after person is already verified says "With the above information in mind please take new photos and resubmit by going to age verification" so as someone that doesn't speak english she understood that as instruction.

anyone know if the age verification system auto bans if you spam ID submission over and over?

Upvote 0
just for thread clarification, she received a prompt to submit ID, submitted it, saw the message that person is already verified and proceeded to submit over and over and over because the message right after person is already verified says "With the above information in mind please take new photos and resubmit by going to age verification" so as someone that doesn't speak english she understood that as instruction.

anyone know if the age verification system auto bans if you spam ID submission over and over?
the fault is because my english is bad. the account has been more than 1 year i have been active so there is really no problem, i know because chaturbate is very disciplined

Upvote 0
We used to wear masks also and a window would pop up during the show with the website address and instructions to hold up a certain number of fingers and submit it within about 5 minutes. We had to do this a few times and we did it off cam and never stopped our stream. Although it broke up the flow, they always gave us 5 minutes and after we did what was asked we never heard anything until next time. The window actually said because we cover part of our faces, but we never got a ban.

I hope this is corrected for yo. Even as I typed this I was going to delete it because we are in our late 40’s so it was not really an age question with us. They just needed to compare the verification pic to the one mid-show with fingers.

Upvote 0
Please help me,
My account chaturbate is banned from 4th Aug. I have tried to email support@chaturbate but have not received any response from expert services customer yet.
my account is little_sheep07, request number #18000804. My account has been banned and my code message is frozen. I have activated this account for 4 months and no problem, I'm really worried please help
[USER = 4828] @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.