1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Get Into The Best Shape of Your Life w/My Affordable Custom Fitness Programs!

Discussion in 'Models: Advertise Here!' started by TexMuscleJock, Jun 2, 2018.

1. TexMuscleJock

Cam Model

Howdy gang!

Hence my namesake, I'm no stranger to health and fitness. I've been lifting weights and actively playing sports my entire life, bodybuilding for 10 years, NASM-certified for 8, and have helped hundreds of people achieve their health and fitness goals. I've worked with people focusing on fat-loss, muscle-gain, bodybuilding, powerlifting, and general diet/nutrition and weight-training.

I recently launched my personal website whereat I have a 'fitness plans' section. I've been working with clients online for over five years now, offering affordable fitness plans that are fully customized to meet each client's specific goals.

In addition to offering 4, 6, 8, 12, and 16 week programs, I also offer consultations where you can pick my brain on anything health and fitness. This is a great opportunity for folks who are trying to better understand nutrition and diet, supplements, weight-training, cardio, and take an educated approach to their goals.

Your personal health, confidence, and well-being are immeasurably important. I'm an extremely detailed, thorough individual: I take the time to explain everything to my clients: I won't simply tell you what to do, but how and why. I've worked as a writer in the bodybuilding and fitness industry since 2012 and am no stranger to the cutting-edge in health and fitness...I'll also help you stay away from the BS and those "Dr Oz Overnight Six-Pack Abs" programs.

Take a moment and check out my plans - these are great options for those who cannot afford a personal trainer but need someone educated and knowledgable, dedicated to helping you achieve your goals.

Check it out HERE: Fitness Plans

And remember - my body is my livelihood (as is the case for a lot of us). A small investment can change your life.

Sometimes, the best resume is pictures themselves:

transformation.png
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My own 'transformation' from when I transitioned from powerlifting to bodybuilding. 270lbs --> 220lbs in 9 Months

ad1.jpg
    No stranger to building lean mass.

• Inspiring Topic Inspiring Topic x 4
  2. TexMuscleJock

Cam Model

Also, just a note: I work with all kinds of clients. Most of my clients have been regular, every day folks who aren't necessarily going for the 'bodybuilder look'. A lot of people just want to get ready for summer, fit that new suit, or generally change their lifestyle for the better.

Moreover, I work with a lot of people who are new to lifting weights and have no idea what they are doing. Even I was where you are once upon a time! Confidence-building is a HUGE part of this and nobody is "too far gone" to have great health and fitness. Get fit; feel empowered!

3. AthenaTrito

Cam Model

I see all the quads, biceps, and chest, but I also need to see your glute and hamstring development before I train with you :)

• Funny Funny x 2