AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Get PM to go private and is a big goal etc - why?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
So this I don't understand - model has viewers - are tips coming in from multiple sites as different sounds dinging - yet I get the PM from a model I always visit if on when I'm on. She says - when are going to do private and I'm thinking - why hahaha Is a big show why lock out those other viewers for the 10 or 15 minutes etc. I'm tipping without private as i want the goal to get done for the big show. So yep - don't get it. And I have seen private shows free when guys have gone private on the other site and my site shows it for free - i.e - mfc private and chaturbate is free =) that's a bonus.

Just a thought prompted by a recent thread -

Maybe you have one of the most beautiful dicks she's ever seen ... and will gladly miss out on tips because she desperately wants to see it and be amazed all over again.

:eyebrows:
hahah - i am not on any cam hahaha - not getting paid so nope =) Love your user name - its a token gesture =)

best case it's just a sales pitch, not so nice case she's greedy, ugly case she is using you in a strategy involving the other sites

Status
Not open for further replies.