AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Get promoted on snapchat full of buying clients!!! Visit Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodolfo Clemente

Banhammered
Oct 8, 2017
Hi

Add me on snapchat:lustylicious8

Hi, I have a snapchat page with premium snap subscribers in it.. I want to spice up my page by selling premium snaps from real camgirls now.. Of course for them to trust me more than now, i have to give the usernames of the girl featured in my premium snaps.. so these are the

Requirements

Send me your best video performance 3-5 minutes long, along with your snapcode screenshot or watermark your videos with your snapchat username...

Nude pics with your username in it..

Send it in one batch file

email:kingsolutions143@gmail.com

or link it to me in google drive. Thank you

but-then-i-lold_o_480693.gif

I'm bothered by the fact that you are selling "premium" snapchat already, yet you are only now sourcing content from people who (would think it was a good idea to) opt in. Where did you source the content you were posting before? I'm going to make an educated guess, and based on that, say it's really uncool to profit off of the work of others without their knowledge or consent.

Post your own ~sexy~ content and sell that. No one wants to do the work for you.

Why is your skype id a woman's name? Everything about your post is so, so sketchy.

My skype I.D is my wife's name and we are not doing nudes... I am an online marketer. I have a private method to drive large crowd of people in my snapchat account. All i need now are legitimate vids. I will make money first of course through "premium snaps" your vids will be shown to the customers, if they like your vid, they'll find your username on snapchat then they'll add you, of course if they add you, you'll make money from them. I can get unlimited snapviews monthly depends on how hard i scale my private method to drive people to my snapchat account...

I can easily scale 50k snap followers per month...

I can also sell this service to anyone interested but i haven't think through of that yet... especially the pricing.... However if some moderators here are interested, i am willing to give a review copy to their "new" account. to prove how powerful this method is.

I do think that this is a win-win situation for us. Imagine, advertising your snaps on paying customers. Wouldn't it be profitable? Let's say i make money from them first, but if the snaps you sent are cool for advertising, then they will definitely. follow you on your snapchat and get your services. Am i right or not? Remember, you have your username watermark on your videos.....

I'm bothered by the fact that you are selling "premium" snapchat already, yet you are only now sourcing content from people who (would think it was a good idea to) opt in. Where did you source the content you were posting before? I'm going to make an educated guess, and based on that, say it's really uncool to profit off of the work of others without their knowledge or consent.

Post your own ~sexy~ content and sell that. No one wants to do the work for you.

Why is your skype id a woman's name? Everything about your post is so, so sketchy.

Well you didn't answer my first question, which was the one I was most interested in hearing your response to...

If you are going to be running a business, as a professional, maybe you shouldn't be using your wife's skype account. Just a suggestion. Like I said, it looks really sketchy.

As for the rest of your business proposal explanations, I fully understand what you are interested in doing. My point still stands, you'll be hard-pressed to find people interested in handing over their content for you to profit from. There are already plenty of adult-oriented sites that do snapchat takeovers, I would imagine their viewers are more likely to pay for adult content since they are following adult content sites on snapchat.

they will definitely. follow you on your snapchat and get your services. Am i right or not?
Not.

Looking forward to hearing how you've gotten your content so far, without getting it for this purpose directly from the performers themselves.

I'm not interested in men cam models.. since 99% of people adding me are straight guys aging from 18-45 sometimes 50.

Please reconsider. I think we both stand to make a lot of money from my videos. I've just been to Tesco and stocked up on bulk supplies of peanut butter and pickles. After the look the cashier gave me, I'd be too embarrassed to take them back for a refund now.

I'm not interested in men cam models

Dude you really should reconsider your business. I'm a man and I've just made a video called "How to make them drop their panties! A step by step tutorial for the perfect Tiramisù". It's my grandma's recipe. There's money to be made here. Every man is going to buy it. Worth a millions of dollars, millions of traffic and believe me tons of panties. But sorry, no way I'm giving it away for free.

Last edited:
And the award for brass neck of the week goes to...

Hi

Add me on snapchat:lustylicious8

Hi, I have a snapchat page with premium snap subscribers in it.. I want to spice up my page by selling premium snaps from real camgirls now.. Of course for them to trust me more than now, i have to give the usernames of the girl featured in my premium snaps.. so these are the

Requirements

Send me your best video performance 3-5 minutes long, along with your snapcode screenshot or watermark your videos with your snapchat username...

Nude pics with your username in it..

Send it in one batch file

email:kingsolutions143@gmail.com

or link it to me in google drive. Thank you

Jeez! At least back in ye old days, Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

My skype I.D is my wife's name and we are not doing nudes... I am an online marketer. I have a private method to drive large crowd of people in my snapchat account. All i need now are legitimate vids. I will make money first of course through "premium snaps" your vids will be shown to the customers, if they like your vid, they'll find your username on snapchat then they'll add you, of course if they add you, you'll make money from them. I can get unlimited snapviews monthly depends on how hard i scale my private method to drive people to my snapchat account... .

Skype ID in another person's name? You want "legitimate vids" now... so it's fair to assume that the content you have used up to this point was not legit??? Sounds shady as hell... but describing yourself as an online marketer? You are more like an online pickpocket! :jimlad:

Go away.

My skype I.D is my wife's name and we are not doing nudes... I am an online marketer. I have a private method to drive large crowd of people in my snapchat account. All i need now are legitimate vids. I will make money first of course through "premium snaps" your vids will be shown to the customers,.

Me thinks that your marketing strategy needs just a little work.
We hear stuff like this all the time doing cosplay commissions. "I don't want to make my own stuff. But if you hook me up for free/cheap, I'll credit you to all of my sixteen billion social media followers and they will absolutely get stuff from you too! It's free advertising! You can't loose! Blah blah blah"
You are begging for other people to donate their work for your profit, with the vague promise of them MAYBE getting a kickback out of it (but that's completely up to your subscribers and not your responsibility at all).
May as well start a Kickstarter campaign with the sole purpose being that you MIGHT send randomly selected donors a Wal-mart gift card if the campaign ends up making you independently wealthy.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I pity the girls this actually works on. I really do. Because this is just SCAM in big, bright, glowing letters written as big as the Hollywood sign.

I pity the girls this actually works on. I really do. Because this is just SCAM in big, bright, glowing letters written as big as the Hollywood sign.

Well Jim Baker still manages to get an audience. Stupid people are easy to scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.