AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Getting into modeling-need some advice

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2016
hello, I was a cam model for a few months a few years ago and I was never able to get into it because of my living situation, I have decided to give it another go and I'm just wanting to go about it in the best way possible. Idealling I would like to find a site or two, or a good agency to work with, but I am wondering if while working with a site or agency will I still be able to recieve gifts or tributes from clients directly and other social media followers, having an Amazon wish list, as well as selling personal items such as panties or shoes? Is this even a possibility or am I way confused about the dynamic of working for an agency or site.

If anybody could give me a little advice on the subject I would appreciate it!

Personally I would find one site initially and get used to using that before trying to spread yourself too thin. If you are signing up with a site then I would do it indepently rather than with a studio rather than an agency or studio as they take a cut of your earnings. As for Amazon yes you can still receive gifts from that regardless of what site you are on, but some sites like streamate don't allow any personal info to be exchanged so if you are on a site like that then you wouldn't be able to give out the wish list link or your Twitter. On MFC you can integrate you wish list and Twitter on your profile so guys can find it via that. You can also sell panties vids etc on MFC if you want to, as long as you are charging tks for them. There are other clip sites like Manyvids that you can sell through. My best advice is probs to read through the forum there is a lot of good startup advice on here even just in the public forum. When you have signed up and are verified on a camsite then get yourself verified as a cam girl on here, while there is great advice in the public section the info in the cam girls only section is invaluable.

Awesome thank you for your advice. I am narrowing down my choices and will look through some more of the forum before deciding. Wanting to have everything well thought out & prepared before streaming for the first time in order to maximize my impact.

Hi a really good site to use for receiving gifts is delivery codes you can literally add items from any site and admin deal with your personal details. If you receive Amazon gift vouchers they can be changed for cash etc. I've been advised not to use Amazon wish list by so many girls due to details being found by customers etc. As much as we like to receive gifts and get spoilt always remember to keep yourself safe online cause it's so easy not to! Good luck girl!! Xx

Reactions: FluffyGalore
Status
Not open for further replies.