AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Getting my account unbanned is taking way too long

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2023
Hi! So I was recently banned from chaturbate for "showing drugs on camera". I genuinely wasn't, it's just that i roll my own cigarettes and so they assumed it was drugs. I appealed through email right away, which they replied around three days later. I sent the response back 16 minutes later saying I understand and would not commit this infraction again, but so far I have not gotten unbanned. I sent a ticket asking about how long the process will take, but so far, no answer either.

This is kind of stressful for me, since due to scheduling issues I'm not sure I will be able to stream as much as I could this week, and I already lost my last couple of days with the 'new' tag because of this.

Any idea about how I could speed up the process a little? any help would be greatly appreciated.

my username is la_malicia & ticket number is not in the direct reply to the email i sent, nor in the ticket automated email i received.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.