AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Getting Payment from outside the USA?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2020
The dark side of the moon
Chaturbate Username
CosmicPixy
Im sure this has been covered before but i cant find anything (sorry mods if im reposting)

Just want to get a feel for how the non US citizens are getting paid through CB? $80 for a check sounds steep, and who even uses checks anymore?

epayservices seems to have the best rate but then they charge you again to transfer to your local card...

anyway im trying to work it all out and im struggling so if anyone has some insight im all ears

who even uses checks anymore?
This point is not a point ^^ (only the high fare is an argument)

Everybody can use checks, everywhere. That can be a better argument, hence a huge amount of people and companies still use checks for commercials transactions.

Upvote 0
This point is not a point ^^ (only the high fare is an argument)

Everybody can use checks, everywhere.

That is simply not true. In my last job we had big problems cashing US cheques. None of our local banks would do it, we needed a foreign business account that still handled them. And that was as an international company, I can imagine how hard it would be for a single person, even if incorporated.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.