AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ghost stories: Do you believe in ghosts? Have you seen one?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms_Diane

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 28, 2016
Canada
twitter.com
Twitter Username
@dianediamond26
MFC Username
ms_diane
Chaturbate Username
DianeDiamond
Tell me your true ghost stories! Have you ever seen one, lived in a truly haunted house or seen any sign of a ghost?

I am currently living in my mother's house all by myself and sometimes I hear noises coming from the basement and sometimes things are not where I left them. It makes me wonder if this house has a ghost.

Tell me your true ghost stories! Have you ever seen one, lived in a truly haunted house or seen any sign of a ghost?

I am currently living in my mother's house all by myself and sometimes I hear noises coming from the basement and sometimes things are not where I left them. It makes me wonder if this house has a ghost.
I love a good ghost story, love love love.

However, I don't believe in anything supernatural. (Atheist)

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
My fathers house when I was growing up used to be super creepy! The shower turned on by itself once and my radio used to turn on and off..it was a pretty old house, and there was a long narrow hallway with a tiny attic door in the corner. Of course, my stepmother thought it would hilarious to put a rocking chair with a creepy ass doll there that just stared at you all the time.

Ugh... I'm still not over it! :facepalm:

Reactions: Ms_Diane
I work nights at a hospital and everyone tells me how all areas of the building is haunted, and how they saw or heard freaky things. I have never seen these things and I don't believe in them myself.

I have always believed, but I do try to rationalize encounters. I have one who follows me everywhere, he doesn't usually make himself known. I have had many encounters but on in particular where I woke up, I see a shadow of a little girl with crazy curly hair standing in front of me, then she "rushes" though me. Her energy went through my body and I knew she wasn't a good spirit in that moment. As quickly as she appeared, she was gone.

Reactions: Ms_Diane
Status
Not open for further replies.