AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Gif support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2020
I've made a gif but it doesn't play in chat unless you click on it, Is there some option when creating it or a specific format it has to be in for it to play automatically in chat?

I've made a gif but it doesn't play in chat unless you click on it, Is there some option when creating it or a specific format it has to be in for it to play automatically in chat?

The gif can not be larger than 250 pixels wide or 80 pixels high, it must also be under 1MB file size. You can find an assortment of gif tools that will assist you in resizing a gif at https://ezgif.com/

Upvote 0
The gif can not be larger than 250 pixels wide or 80 pixels high, it must also be under 1MB file size. You can find an assortment of gif tools that will assist you in resizing a gif at https://ezgif.com/

This is wrong.
For quite some time now it has been allowed to be upto 2mb in filesize. I have tested and used it a lot and it still works perfectly fine - 250x80px is still the width x height though.

Edit:
As an example there is this one I did a model:

:shezasweetiedice (1.98mb and it works fine in the chat every time, she ha multiple others too that I did that are over 1mb)

Last edited:
Reactions: cbhours
Upvote 0
This is wrong.
For quite some time now it has been allowed to be upto 2mb in filesize. I have tested and used it a lot and it still works perfectly fine - 250x80px is still the width x height though.

Edit:
As an example there is this one I did a model:

:shezasweetiedice (1.98mb and it works fine in the chat every time, she ha multiple others too that I did that are over 1mb)
Sweet I just tested it at 1.91MB and it worked

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0

Just to add on a little to this discussion, when a GIF is too large it can still be added to the site. However, these larger file size GIFs are often the ones you have to click on to play. This can also happen with GIFs made from PNG files (apng - animated PNG -- honestly, best to avoid these). For best results keep it a GIF and use the dimensions and file sizes previously mentioned.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.