AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Gifting Service

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2021
Hello everyone. Is there anyone interested in sending or receiving gifts safely? I am asking for help in a business I have started. The Lovely Model can request to receive gifts using any name and mailing address that can receive packages. The Awesome Friend can request to send a gift using a legal name that will never be shared with the receiver. If you are interested in finding out more, please visit bradshawspecialtyservices.com . Please let me know what you think.

This looks sketchy. Who are you and why would it be safe to give you our names/ addresses?
You would never give me your real name and the address would not be your own. A real name is only needed for the person purchasing the gift order. The only information ever shared is a gifting name. This should protect the identity on both sides. I will gladly share mine. I am Patricia Bradshaw and I live in New Castle, Indiana. My facebook is public.

There is no user information stored online and I use Proton Mail for email to help with security. I will never try to figure out the real name, screen name, or any information that is not on the form to request to receive or send gifts.

Giving out a personal fb to search for doesn't really provide any reassurance, to me anyway. If I were looking for this service, I'd be interested in knowing if you have background in the industry (telling us to look up a personal fb rather than some indication of your experience makes me think, no). This kind of service would require a lot of trust, a random person with an fb profile they are claiming is their own doesn't have my trust.

Giving out a personal fb to search for doesn't really provide any reassurance, to me anyway. If I were looking for this service, I'd be interested in knowing if you have background in the industry (telling us to look up a personal fb rather than some indication of your experience makes me think, no). This kind of service would require a lot of trust, a random person with an fb profile they are claiming is their own doesn't have my trust.
I am not in the live streaming entertainment industry. If I was there is no way I would give out my name. Today I have received a needed code in the mail to register my business on google. After time you should be able to search it and find reviews. Search for Bradshaw Specialty Services. There is never a charge to receive a gift and there is no price increase to send a gift. Please know that to receive gifts you sign up with a name and address that it not your own. All gifts will be sent from my name and address in plain packaging.

I am not in the live streaming entertainment industry. If I was there is no way I would give out my name. Today I have received a needed code in the mail to register my business on google. After time you should be able to search it and find reviews. Search for Bradshaw Specialty Services. There is never a charge to receive a gift and there is no price increase to send a gift. Please know that to receive gifts you sign up with a name and address that it not your own. All gifts will be sent from my name and address in plain packaging.
You'll still need our address to ship it to us.

I see. So what prompted you to be interested in starting this business and marketing to cam performers?
I am currently on disability for schizoaffective disorder. I have friends that were involved in different multi level marketing companies. I am not a very social person so I had doubts I would be very good at actually having parties with any of them. I needed to find some type of niche to make it work. I have tried working as a cam model before but it was too much for me mentally. I think the ladies that rock the industry do way more than just what is on the surface. I know there are already wish list companies but I am not sure if they offer you to list products from the companies I have agreements with. I also believe they ask for your real information.

You'll still need our address to ship it to us.
This would only be a safe option if you had another address that it could be sent to, a friend or family member perhaps. The gift will be mailed to the name listed on the form to receive gifts. This name should not be yours and it is different than the gifting name. The Gifting Name would be used by the person purchasing the gift to let me know who it goes to. They will never receive the name you use to register or the address it is sent to.

I am currently on disability for schizoaffective disorder. I have friends that were involved in different multi level marketing companies. I am not a very social person so I had doubts I would be very good at actually having parties with any of them. I needed to find some type of niche to make it work. I have tried working as a cam model before but it was too much for me mentally. I think the ladies that rock the industry do way more than just what is on the surface. I know there are already wish list companies but I am not sure if they offer you to list products from the companies I have agreements with. I also believe they ask for your real information.
hol up

Would you be letting people buy MLM products to gift to the cam models?

The gift will be mailed to the name listed on the form to receive gifts. This name should not be yours and it is different than the gifting name. The Gifting Name would be used by the person purchasing the gift to let me know who it goes to.
So you need 2 names but neither will be our real name? So I'll need essentially 2 stage names for this service? Or do you mean the name of the friend or family member it's shipped to instead of me? I don't see the point of that personally. If I'm signing up for a gifting service, I'd like to be the one to receive the packages. My family lives states away and I haven't told any of my friends what I do. Asking for random packages to be sent to them instead of me would be hella weird and make no sense.

hol up

Would you be letting people buy MLM products to gift to the cam models?
Yes. A person would be able to place an order with me in one of my separate businesses. The gift would be sent from my home to the name listed on the request to receive gifts. The name the cam model gives is never shared with the MLM companies. Is this something that should not be done? I really appreciate any advice. Thank you.

So you need 2 names but neither will be our real name? So I'll need essentially 2 stage names for this service? Or do you mean the name of the friend or family member it's shipped to instead of me? I don't see the point of that personally. If I'm signing up for a gifting service, I'd like to be the one to receive the packages. My family lives states away and I haven't told any of my friends what I do. Asking for random packages to be sent to them instead of me would be hella weird and make no sense.
I imagine a person would use the stage name as the gifting name. The name to receive the gifts would not be your friend or family name. This will not be a good fit for everyone. Hell, it might not even be a good fit for anyone. All I can do is try. This is why I am here. To talk to people that can let me know if this is a crazy idea or if it might just work.

Are any of these MLM products like sexy lingerie, stockings, body safe sex toys ... that kind of thing ? Or what are these products. Forgive my naivety here the only time I heard of that was on the series peep show, and it was boring stuff like fish sponges. Are there sexy clothes and stuff in a variety of body sizes for sale by chance?

There’s a real hole in the market for inexpensive lingerie for all body sizes. I searched for over a decade for a decent thigh high company and only just found one. Going through pregnancy too I noticed I was so limited with so many companies when I tried to find sexy stuff. There really is a hole in the market there.

I know there’s this big thing with being inclusive of all body types, but saying that for marketing and what they actually offer ... well lol.

Last edited:
Are any of these MLM products like sexy lingerie, stockings, body safe sex toys ... that kind of thing ? Or what are these products. Forgive my naivety here the only time I heard of that was on the series peep show, and it was boring stuff like fish sponges. Are there sexy clothes and stuff in a variety of body sizes for sale by chance?
MLM stands for Multi Level Marketing. They are companies that have products you get from a consultant, not in a store. They have really neat parties to help you earn free product. One company does have the products you listed. I don't want to advertise for it by giving my link, but the company is Pure Romance. You can look it up and find a consultant that is near you.

Reactions: MarieElise
It's pretty cringy to be part of an MLM, so, not endorsing this one bit.

It's pretty cringy to be part of an MLM, so, not endorsing this one bit.
I have heard a few stories of companies screwing over consultants. This is your site and I completely understand if you take this thread down or direct me to remove it. Thank you to everyone that has responded to me.

I have heard a few stories of companies screwing over consultants. This is your site and I completely understand if you take this thread down or direct me to remove it. Thank you to everyone that has responded to me.
I'm not going to remove it, if anyone actually is interested and looks you up from here, great for you/them, but I don't see you making much more traction here. People in this industry are very hesitant to try new sites especially startups, and very especially if they're an MLM. Best of luck to you with your health.

Is anyone confused as to what on earth this is or why we would even need this? Models have enough issues trusting actual known companies especially when it's linked with stage name and actual name and address. Unless they're buying from OP directly, how on earth would that make it profitable. Also be pretty darn easy to hack someone who is new to the idea and get actual model names and addresses.

So what, you're selling pure romance, want models to get a wish list and dudes buy it from you and you ship to us instead of doing actual "parties" or whatever is that it?

The biggest issue with MLM is that you don't make the main money by selling product, you make it by hiring more sellers under you who then go to sell a bunch, then hire more under them (so on/so forth). That's the mainstay of Multi Level Marketing (similar to Pyramid scheme) businesses and why it's not held very highly in a social sense. So eventually this naïve person here would end up having to find a way to hire more people to sell for them to actually make income from this service they're advertising to us. Which, who knows, could be a conflict of interest at some point.

Is anyone confused as to what on earth this is or why we would even need this? Models have enough issues trusting actual known companies especially when it's linked with stage name and actual name and address. Unless they're buying from OP directly, how on earth would that make it profitable. Also be pretty darn easy to hack someone who is new to the idea and get actual model names and addresses.

So what, you're selling pure romance, want models to get a wish list and dudes buy it from you and you ship to us instead of doing actual "parties" or whatever is that it?
This! There's been a bunch of businesses posting here that can't seem to describe their business. "Just go to my website," but there's still nothing there describing the business. It's like no one has heard of an elevator pitch. Describe your business to me - what it is, how it works its benefits - in 30 seconds or less.

Example: bradshawspecialtyservices is an online marketplace where fans can select and purchase gifts from several different catalogs to send to their favorite online performers anywhere in the world, safely and securely."

Reading the posts from the OP and the details on the website, there is not much safe or secure about how transactions, communications or shipping is handled.

This! There's been a bunch of businesses posting here that can't seem to describe their business. "Just go to my website," but there's still nothing there describing the business. It's like no one has heard of an elevator pitch. Describe your business to me - what it is, how it works its benefits - in 30 seconds or less.

Example: bradshawspecialtyservices is an online marketplace where fans can select and purchase gifts from several different catalogs to send to their favorite online performers anywhere in the world, safely and securely."

Reading the posts from the OP and the details on the website, there is not much safe or secure about how transactions, communications or shipping is handled.
So buying from someone who signed up for multiple MLMs. That's a hard no. Most mlm catalogs are pretty vanilla for cam work anyway or you can find similar/much cheaper options elsewhere since they don't have to pay out 50 levels of recruiters.

Sounds like maybe another online business idea might be a better idea for side money for OP. Camming wan't a good fit, this meets with too much resistance and seems to confuse even OP, so another work from home option might work out better for her. What are those other ones called again? There's like affiliate marketing (lots of info about that on this forum), and then there are those places that post online writing jobs etc. I forgot their names. Then people hiring assistants, and people to do telegram drops for onlyfans etc.

God, what is that site that posts writing jobs, and all kinds of other stuff called again?

I've always wondered about online personal training myself, but I don't know OP and how much of an interest they even have in the fitness world. Without a genuine interest in it, that would blow. There are other options OP, is what I am saying. Hang in there.

I know with disability they cap out what you can make on the side, but you could end up slowly (or quickly who knows) growing another type of business online. So if you're wanting to be your own boss and work from home hang in there, and don't give up. An ounce of perseverance is worth way more than an ounce of anything else, at least in my mind anyway.( If any of the guys from the in love with camgirls threads wander over here though, and read this, then disregard that last sentence entirely!!)

Last edited:
I understand that people make money by recruiting others to sell. That is not something that I would be able to do so I was trying to use multiple companies and find a way for it to work. Some people are a bit confused, I do not ask for the legal name or address of the person receiving the gifts. I am going to spend some time and decided if I want to give up on this venture. This might not be a path to gainful employment but I hope to find one eventually. Thank you to everyone that took the time to respond.

An ounce of perseverance is worth way more than an ounce of anything else, at least in my mind anyway.( If any of the guys from the in love with camgirls threads wander over here though, and read this, then disregard that last sentence entirely!!)
Damn! And I was just sharpening my pencil to compose a missive: "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways" :haha: :happy:;)

• Funny!
Damn! And I was just sharpening my pencil to compose a missive: "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways" :haha: :happy:;)
Lol, keep your massive "missive" to yourself! 😆

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Status
Not open for further replies.