AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

GIRL + GIRL VIDEO

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! so i have a friend that has an acount too and recently we made a video, i wanna know if i can just upload it for sale on mfc share or do i have to register her on my acount

I'm not sure how it looks on a model's end when trying to upload a video that includes a fellow approved MFC model. They'd already have her photo ID/real name/birthdate on file anyway, so I don't know? I went to the MFC Share page just now to see for myself, and I don't even see anything that prompts you to add the name of a fellow MFC model. All I see is this (See screenshot) when you try to add a video containing a NON-MFC Model. I have a blowjob video (The guy's idea...he wanted to do it) that I'll never be able to upload to MFC Share, though, because I'd have to provide the guy's full name, ID, etc. (which I totally understand), and that's not happening.

MFC Share.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi! so i have a friend that has an acount too and recently we made a video, i wanna know if i can just upload it for sale on mfc share or do i have to register her on my acount
When you upload it'll ask you if all performers are registered models on mfc. Click no and it will let you upload her ID

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.