AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Girls that rip guys off

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2017
Does anyone know what CB does for members who get ripped off from a model? Took a girl PVT asked for 500 up front to start the show. Hit PVT her cam was on she said she had to go get a dildo. She went to go get the toy her video goes black and the sound goes off. She had a 10 minute minimum so i could not get out of the PVT. When i hit the 10 minutes i clicked out of PVT she went back public chat, her cam came on. During the blacked out PVT i kept trying to chat with her and she would not respond. CB gives a video of PVT`s and in the video you can see i got about 1 minute of her cam and the rest was black. When she came back into public chat she ignored me and then went into another PVT. When she came out of that PVT i asked again and she ignored me again then logged off. She logged on today i went in she PM`d me Hey, i asked her how she was going to take care of the issue we had last night. She banned me.

I have sent a message to support, but they have not gotten back to me. It has been almost 24 hours since i have reported this issue. Used to dealing with streammate who takes care of this kind of stuff quickly. Streammate also takes care of its members. Just wondering what CB does for members who get ripped off.

I hate being ripped off and i feel i was and want my money back. Clearly the model wont, but CB should.

Does anyone know what CB does for members who get ripped off from a model? Took a girl PVT asked for 500 up front to start the show. Hit PVT her cam was on she said she had to go get a dildo. She went to go get the toy her video goes black and the sound goes off. She had a 10 minute minimum so i could not get out of the PVT. When i hit the 10 minutes i clicked out of PVT she went back public chat, her cam came on. During the blacked out PVT i kept trying to chat with her and she would not respond. CB gives a video of PVT`s and in the video you can see i got about 1 minute of her cam and the rest was black. When she came back into public chat she ignored me and then went into another PVT. When she came out of that PVT i asked again and she ignored me again then logged off. She logged on today i went in she PM`d me Hey, i asked her how she was going to take care of the issue we had last night. She banned me.

I have sent a message to support, but they have not gotten back to me. It has been almost 24 hours since i have reported this issue. Used to dealing with streammate who takes care of this kind of stuff quickly. Streammate also takes care of its members. Just wondering what CB does for members who get ripped off.

I hate being ripped off and i feel i was and want my money back. Clearly the model wont, but CB should.

Sorry this happened to you. What helps CB is if you give them an exact timeline with starting and ending times and your timezone. If possible, save transcripts and send them exact quotes from the interaction during that timeline. I agree with you that you should not have to pay for that, and I really think CB should give the model a timeout for bad behavior. That kind of behavior creates bad karma.

I would recommend spending more time talking to a model before you invest in a private with her. I sometimes spend a month before I do my first private. I want to have really good rapport in conversations. I want to see that she acts with good intentions towards all people. I spy on her privates with other members just to get ideas on her sexual style. I want our sexual conversations to be interesting and to at least feel honest. In that first month I usually disqualify most new models I follow. And to be honest probably 90% of the new models I follow I stop visiting after even a week. Visit more models and do not be afraid to be picky.

Upvote 0
It has been 48 hours and i have not heard from support. If they need more info they can ask for it, they can also see the chat log with me and her. All pvts get recorded and i have that recording that they can access. If CB does not do anything about this, i will close my account and take that money elsewhere. I am not new to CB or to PVT`s on CB. I am also not new to the lady who did this to me. Frankly i am surprised this happened with this model. If this would have been streammate the issue would have been taken care of already.

Upvote 0
Already did that have not heard from they other than a computer generated reply in 48 hours. CB has some of the worst support of any of the cam sites i have used. I have had issues before that i have not gotten a response about.

If you give your ticket number here, hopefully, @punker barbie can look at it or make it be a bit faster for you to get sorted.
Still, give exact (or close (look at the recording show time or token history timestamps) and leave that here too unless you did include the time already.
ANything that stops you having to receive a response, to then reply back, and have another.. the more info you give the faster it can be resolved even if you feel "they can ask if they need it". This way all grounds are covered in advance.

Upvote 0
Claim # 17943096 the private was on July 26 2021 started at 733 pm pacific US time. I sent the link to the recording i have to support.

Way more work to clean up this problem then it should have.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0

They will refund you - 99% sure - but ya - support is slow as they are very busy

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Claim # 17943096 the private was on July 26 2021 started at 733 pm pacific US time. I sent the link to the recording i have to support.

Way more work to clean up this problem then it should have.
Please keep calm in the calm lies the power that CB support works is important that you do not always send new messages to the CB support a message is enough and as already said before I think they will get their tokens back CB only has to check this.

please believe me the CB support works perfectly, sometimes they may be a bit overloaded because they constantly receive the same messages from members.

please send a message in detail with the problem to the CB support and just have some patience should there be no response after 7 days please send a new message but not earlier.

Best regards,

Upvote 0
Happened to me! Went into private. Trapped by the ten-minute rule. 12 Tokens p.m

The model wanted to talk about prices!

So we both sat there and waited for the ten minutes to burn down. She got 120 tokens for doing nothing.

I got a life lesson!

Now I talk more in PM... No. I didn't bother to report it.

Upvote 0
Happened to me! Went into private. Trapped by the ten-minute rule. 12 Tokens p.m

The model wanted to talk about prices!

So we both sat there and waited for the ten minutes to burn down. She got 120 tokens for doing nothing.

I got a life lesson!

Now I talk more in PM... No. I didn't bother to report it.

You can ask the model to be kind and end the private and that way you don't pay the minimum. So if there is a genuine misunderstanding or whatever its good to know and worth asking her.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.