AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Giveaway: Domi By Lovense

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

G Spot

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
May 21, 2017
United States
yeswebcam.com
Twitter Username
@yeswebcam
Chaturbate Username
816sexyman
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000419519/yeswebcam/
Hey Everyone,

I am celebrating my one year anniversary and wanted to keep this short and sweet. I’m running a giveaway for a Domi. It’s a wand created by Lovense. Please enter the contest at:[link redacted - amber]

Good luck to all!

[due to events later in this thread, and previous engagements with this poster, he's been silenced and I do not recommend visiting any links posted anywhere by this user. - amber]

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally wouldn't trust this guy with your address. Search his thread history. If you want to partake, use a po box.

That was a mistake and I have moved on from it.
Taking a quick look through your site now and I still see shitty info. Such as your best vibrating dildo article you have affiliate links and recommend some jelly dildos which are absolutely toxic to vaginas. Some women experience extreme burning from them.

If you just send me the Domi I'll correct all your articles for you (that was a joke just in case my cheekyness wasn't clear lol) But seriously you should take your off the list and replace them with something that's silicone or another non porous (or microporous) material.

I would hate to be the girl that ends up with burning pain because of your article. There's other low cost options on Amazon. For the love of vaginas please at least mention jelly toys are best used with condoms.

Taking a quick look through your site now and I still see shitty info. Such as your best vibrating dildo article you have affiliate links and recommend some jelly dildos which are absolutely toxic to vaginas. Some women experience extreme burning from them.

If you just send me the Domi I'll correct all your articles for you (that was a joke just in case my cheekyness wasn't clear lol) But seriously you should take your off the list and replace them with something that's silicone or another non porous (or microporous) material.

I would hate to be the girl that ends up with burning pain because of your article. There's other low cost options on Amazon. For the love of vaginas please at least mention jelly toys are best used with condoms.
Ok, thank you for your feedback.

so if you were unqualified then, what makes you qualified now?
I'm not doing this back and forth children game. You can send me a PM if you want, but otherwise, I don't feel the need to do this childish game.

I'm not doing this back and forth children game. You can send me a PM if you want, but otherwise, I don't feel the need to do this childish game.

this isn't a children's game, because you are still spreading misinformation for that sweet sweet affiliate money. if you can't explain yourself, or prove your qualifications when called out, it's going to appear you clearly aren't.

i have no interest in pming you. i do have interest in making sure new models aren't manipulated by false information. also it's pretty obvious when you read the acquirements you want models to do your work for you for a site you are clearly making money on.

Reactions: G Spot
The thing you don't get is that yeah you may be making money from your affiliate links but how much MORE money could you be making if you presented really good and accurate information and we were all "This guy was pretty shitty but he turned his shit around and really learned a lot and now he's really helpful."

Being adored in the cam community can go a long way. If someone was to ask me "where can I get cheap umbrella lights." And I could point them to you and say "oh that yeswebcam dude has a great article over there with the best budget lighting." You're only going to do better.

Just like when someone asks me about payment processors I'm always like "go first choice pay because @Dan Epstein is their rep for dealing with us and he's amazing."

I'm sure it probably feels like we bitch about you because you're a dude but it's not that. There's plenty of men making money off us directly in the industry that we like. Such as the owners of indiebill or certain good cam sites.

It might actually be worth it for you to setup some sort of partnership with someone that has more knowledge to help you out with some things and maybe even pay them for their efforts with advertising or something if cash isn't currently a feasible option. Stick my cammodels link on your site and I'm happy to help. I'm sure plenty of models would if they were getting something reasonable in return.

This is really the best advice I can give you. But getting angry with models here and rating their actual concerns as trolling isn't going to make you friends.

The thing you don't get is that yeah you may be making money from your affiliate links but how much MORE money could you be making if you presented really good and accurate information and we were all "This guy was pretty shitty but he turned his shit around and really learned a lot and now he's really helpful."

Being adored in the cam community can go a long way. If someone was to ask me "where can I get cheap umbrella lights." And I could point them to you and say "oh that yeswebcam dude has a great article over there with the best budget lighting." You're only going to do better.

Just like when someone asks me about payment processors I'm always like "go first choice pay because @Dan Epstein is their rep for dealing with us and he's amazing."

I'm sure it probably feels like we bitch about you because you're a dude but it's not that. There's plenty of men making money off us directly in the industry that we like. Such as the owners of indiebill or certain good cam sites.

It might actually be worth it for you to setup some sort of partnership with someone that has more knowledge to help you out with some things and maybe even pay them for their efforts with advertising or something if cash isn't currently a feasible option. Stick my cammodels link on your site and I'm happy to help. I'm sure plenty of models would if they were getting something reasonable in return.

This is really the best advice I can give you. But getting angry with models here and rating their actual concerns as trolling isn't going to make you friends.

Thank you, Ember for the awesome advice! I have used your advice and as of now, I have added a disclaimer at the top of the article. I have plans of removing the 2 dildos with jelly at the bottom.

As far as getting feedback from other models I actively outreach models to help me. For instance, if you check out my webcam article you'll see that I've referenced several models. Also, the fuck machine article, Snapchat, etc.

I heavily do invest a lot of my time writing content and getting feedback and making the necessary adjustments.

If you’re profiting off their work/articles, or intending to, you should probably pay them.
But Gen, c'mon! The exposure they get in those interviews is more than enough compensation for their knowledge and time!

/s

• Hugs
Reactions: G Spot
After seeing the dismissive, flippant attitude displayed on social media, I was left with a rather bad taste in my mouth. As a 'company', a 'help site,' whatever any seemingly professional establishment would call themselves- your attitude reflects greatly upon your work.

Thanks for sharing the opportunity, and good luck to the models who are still interested in the giveaway.

Thank you for overrating me once more :)
There's a sheer difference with calling to an action on each forum. Have a look at champs like Courtney and Elle from friendfinder for instance . They kill it on Xbiz and GFY, because they refer to affiliates. You don't see them employing the same technique here, because they know who to turn to, and in which context. I was using the example from the dating market, in order establish my opinion about effective online marketing.
Another example of not using the media wisely, was made by no other than an acclaimed business development manager 2 days ago .She reached out to me on linkedin, I was flattered and impressed, until she sent a PM of a B2B sales pitch of an IT software.The content would have been great on a properly executed e-mail campaign, however on linkedin it will be as efficient as in Tinder :)
These are my impressions, as Dan, and not as a representative, or a marketer.
I would ask myself if the traffic you wish to get with a brand presence, will eventually convert and benefit the models. ACF for me is like the favorite meeting place and pub. You wouldn't meet your friends at the happy hour after a hard day's work and try to sell them a vacuum cleaner, or an insurance policy, you'd kick back and engage.
That was a long post again...

Status
Not open for further replies.